$50 Price Cut on Xbox 360

#1 Posted by 617_jbug (343 posts) -

Over the weekend a lot of stores (Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon) cut the price of Xbox 360 4GB w/ Kinect, 250GB standalone, 250GB w/ Kinect, 2012 Holiday Bundle and Halo 4 Special Edition Bundle

I think the Holiday Bundle is a good price. You get 250GB, no Kinect, download code for Skyrm and Forza 4 for $250.

I don't know if the price cut is permanent though.

#2 Posted by procrasturbate (277 posts) -

thanks for the heads up! got a buddy that wanted an xbox and will gladly take advantage of this.

#3 Posted by believer258 (11776 posts) -

That is a really, really good bundle; Forza 4 and Skyrim ought to make more than a few kids happy this holiday season.

#4 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Damn good deal.

#5 Posted by Snail (8593 posts) -

So how much does the cheapest one cost?

#6 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

Now if only Sony would do the same. This old Phat PS3 is deafening.

#7 Posted by CaptainPeach (6 posts) -

Seriously, why is this thing still over $150?

#8 Edited by thegameeffect (2 posts) -

yeah, i think so , That is a really, really good bundle; Forza 4 and Skyrim ought to make more than a few kids happy this holiday season. http://www.smecenter.net/45.jpg

#9 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

You could play those 2 games for hundreds of hours.

#10 Posted by Rohay (64 posts) -

o boy my first xbox 360 is about to die this is a great deal and it only gonna cost me $50 more then when i bought the 360 the first time

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.