Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Anyone know how to deal with an E73 error?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lukeweizer

Just got one tonight. Been away for a few days so I don't know how long it's been like this. I know if it has something to do with the Ethernet port. I unplugged everything, then plugged it back in again. Including HDD and Memory Unit. Still getting the error. Anyone else have any ideas? What exactly is the Ethernet port? I'm not plugged into the internet, I connect wirelessly. Does that make a difference? Is the system just screwed? Looks like I'm most likely just going to buy an arcade for the jasper system instead of repairs.

Thanks for the info

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

it depends, is ur system over a year old. if not then call up microsoft and get it repaired. the ethernet port is the bigger phone line. it's in the back that looks like a phone plug-in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.