Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Need some help with game suggestions please.

fleasquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello,

Been out of the "hardcore" gaming scene for a while now and have kind of fallen out of touch with some major releases. I was recently in an accident and will have a lot of free time (about 6-8 weeks off of work). I am looking for a couple games to keep me busy in the mean time. I haven't played Assassin's Creed since Brotherhood came out (loved it by the way), and I was wondering if I could jump into Black Flag without any problems. Also, Saint's Row 3 always looked fun, but should I just jump in to 4 if it is that much more fun. I'm kind of looking for fun games that will be mostly stress free haha. Even games like Vanquish and Prototype look enticing at their $10 price points! Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

Thanks!

Obesio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how many of these you'll consider stress free, but here's some of the game's I've been enjoying.

• Bioshock Series
    • Assassin's Creed Series
    • Outland (Arcade)
    • GTA V
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • State of Decay (Arcade)
    • Vanquish

As for your question about Assassin's Creed, I wouldn't. AC is really story heavy, so skipping two games could make it a bit confusing. I haven't played 4 yet so I wouldn't know. I wasn't a fan of Revelations and 3 is killing me because I'm STILL trying to get 100% completion, but I pushed through because I need the whole story. Your choice though.

hippocrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hippocrit

Saints Row 3 is super fun- don't skip it. There are lots of great downloadable titles too- Mark of the Ninja, The Wolf Among Us, Iron Brigade, etc. Bayonetta is amazing.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'd actually recommend you just skip to AC 4, because it doesn't really rely on your knowledge of the past games to make sense. I will however warn you that it does spoil the end of 3. Maybe just look the story up till then online. I actually went into Black flag without having finished revelations or 3 and I'm having a blast with it. There's no reason to potentially spoil you're goodwill toward the franchise by playing slogging through two middling games to get to something that's fun.

Other than that, I'd definitely recommend checking out

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bastion came out after Brotherhood, I believe. Besides that, looks like everyone already suggested some good titles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.