Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

nxe messed up my hdtv

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mugugipan

several times
    anybody else with the same problem?

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

NOT AT ALL 

SgtReznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By SgtReznor

nope!

GioVANNI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By GioVANNI

>.<

Bishi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bishi

I bought my Xbox Elite bought only 4 months ago been running fine on xbox live. I installed this update today and i have major graphical issues with the avatar (spiking triangular polygons in diferent directions and general pixel flicks around it) I have a HD tv set to 1080i even before the update with no issues. 

The other issue is i cannot play games anymore!!! It will crash either at the loading screen or just as i start playing and the sound will go all static and screechy, i have even tried loading it to the HDD and booting it that way but still no good, and tryed not using the HD connection but its still the same.

I have called Microsoft now and a courier is picking my console up in the next 3 days and repairing it. :( 

Something is seriously wrong with this update, the previous dashboard was perfect, why fix something that aint broken :P
    Avatar image for aneternalenigma
    AnEternalEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnEternalEnigma
    Bishi said:
    "

I bought my Xbox Elite bought only 4 months ago been running fine on xbox live. I installed this update today and i have major graphical issues with the avatar (spiking triangular polygons in diferent directions and general pixel flicks around it) I have a HD tv set to 1080i even before the update with no issues. 

The other issue is i cannot play games anymore!!! It will crash either at the loading screen or just as i start playing and the sound will go all static and screechy, i have even tried loading it to the HDD and booting it that way but still no good, and tryed not using the HD connection but its still the same.

I have called Microsoft now and a courier is picking my console up in the next 3 days and repairing it. :( 

Something is seriously wrong with this update, the previous dashboard was perfect, why fix something that aint broken :P
    "
    Because your console is the one with the problem, not the NXE. All the NXE did was fast-forward to a problem you were eventually going to have anyways.
    Avatar image for zapatillasdeportivas
    ZapatillasDeportivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard this is because when you install the update, it resets the display settings, maybe if you try there you'l get somewere.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Jayge_

It did not mess up your HDTV.

That's hardly even possible. Seriously. Do you know how many things would have to go wrong for it to alter your TV permanently?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.