Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Problems with Xbox Live?

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By StarFoxA

My friend and I haven't been able to connect to each other's games or parties for the past week or so. Naturally, we assumed it was NAT related issues at first, but both of our routers are set to open NAT. I did a lot of Googling and found a lot of people with similar issues, but nothing has worked.

So, I turn to the Giant Bomb community. Anybody have any clue what's going on here?

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By dsplayer1010

I have that problem too. My friend an I can connect to other people's parties, but not to a party where either of us is hosting.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By flaminghobo

There was a question relating to this on SentUAMessage I believe, I think it was something to do with certain ports not being forwarded or something similar.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By StarFoxA
    @FlamingHobo: I found a support file on Microsoft relating to that issue, and we both enabled all the ports it said to, but nothing changed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.