Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

XBL Indie party/multiplayer games

Undead_Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Undead_Fiend

So I saw a feature on joystiq about a game "Hidden in plain sight" http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/02/the-joystiq-indie-pitch-hidden-in-plain-sight/, it's actually great fun for just 80 points, reminded me a lot of the assassins creed multiplayer trying to blend in with the crowd and covertly killing NPC's or various other game types. It is only a local multiplayer game and I have other people to play with me (who aren't all gamers, but the game is simple enough for them to play). I then started to try and find other multiplayer/party games, and there is no such genre for finding them. searching online hasn't resulted in much other than B.U.T.T.O.N which we didn't like so much, too much make your own fun kind of thing.

My question: are there any Indie (or even arcade) games people can recommend that multiple people can play together on one console?

ptc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ptc

There are many. So many.  Here are a few standouts:

XBLA: Castle Crashers, Dungeon Defenders, Trine 2 (coming 21 Dec),  Assault Heroes 1 & 2

XBLIG: I MAED A GAME3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1NIT!!!1, ZP2KX, Zombie Estate, Retrofit - Overload

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.