Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Issue with NXE.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

hi everyone,

So for some reason I have an odd issue since installing the New Xbox Experience. When I first load up my Xbox One for some reason none of the pages display any indication I'm connected online when I am, this includes the ads, community page and one guide which I either have to refresh or sign out and sign back in for everything to reappear. Not totally sure if this is an issue with NXE specifically or I'm simply missing something but it's an odd frustrating issue. I shouldn't need to have to sign out and re-sign back in for Xbox Live to show everything.

Anyone know of this issue? Thanks in advanced.

kedi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Try turning off auto sign in. This was an issue that was present early on in the NXOE preview, but was resolved fairly quickly (probably close to a month ago). I don't have a good reason as to why this issue would still be occurring for you at this point, but I know the issue is tied to auto sign in.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I've been having the same issue. I'll try turning off auto sign in I guess.

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

@kedi2 said:

Try turning off auto sign in. This was an issue that was present early on in the NXOE preview, but was resolved fairly quickly (probably close to a month ago). I don't have a good reason as to why this issue would still be occurring for you at this point, but I know the issue is tied to auto sign in.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Hopefully its something Microsoft can fix soon enough. At least I now know its a issue folks are aware off. I'll see about turning auto-sign in off and see how that goes. Thanks again folks, hopefully a fix will come some day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.