Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

New friends and friends functionality for Xbox One

ValeYard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ValeYard

So, I'm looking for new Xbox One friends to pimp out my friends list with all this new functionality. Who's with me?

GT: ValeYard13

Also, who are you planning to follow but not befriend? I think Giantbombing will be getting a follow request from me and many others on day one...

Are you guys excited about this follow function? I mean, I know everyone thinks they're interesting and all, but I don't reckon anyone will be following non-celebs like me and I think Major Nelson is high and drunk if he thinks many of us will gain lots of followers over time, as he states in the above video.

AlexGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AlexGlass

I would care about this more if I was closer to picking one up next year....BUT - assuming the video is not touched up or anything - I was impressed with how fast it responded to voice recognition and snapped that app at 2:16: http://youtu.be/ktpqoJfTR3g?t=2m16s

However ValeYard....did you read the comments on that Youtube video?

vedhas balaji2 hours ago

i live in india and i am planning to buy an xbox one this holiday. but i am very sad that this app is useless cause people very very raraley know what is a console and i have no friends to play with

Looks like someone needs a friend :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.