Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Question about purchasing Xbox games on a computer

Sarge__Gunnerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I'm getting an Xbox One for Christmas and I snagged Titanfall when it was on sale for Black Friday, and I bought it on my laptop. I don't remember what it said about how that installs onto your Xbox One but I purchased it with the same Microsoft ID that I have linked with my 360 gamertag. When I signed into my fiance's Xbox One at her apartment to play some multiplayer with her, I saw Titanfall listed under "ready to install" in her games list, and it's still there when she's the only one signed in. I'm just wondering if it's still only linked to my account and so I will be able to install it on my Xbox once I get it, or if it's on her Xbox since I signed into that one. That would seem stupid, but I'm just making sure. I've never bought a non-disc Xbox game outside of the actual console before.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kaos_cracker

You are signed into it so I'm assuming it is currently considered your "Home" Xbox. Once you get your new Xbox One you'll still be able to download it. Games bought on your account stay with you, and games bought on a home console is able to be played with anyone else on that console too. You'll be fine.

Sarge__Gunnerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Cool I thought so, I just wanted to make sure, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.