Tons of *puppy* "leaked" on NeoGAF

• 120 results
#101 Edited by GaspoweR (2961 posts) -

@vuud said:

No wood panel XBONE?

This would actually make me buy one to be honest.

#102 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Halo 2> every other Halo game. Give me the same game with updated graphics and I will NEVER need another Halo game.

#103 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3229 posts) -

Very exciting.

>.>

<.<

O.o

#104 Edited by SlashDance (1814 posts) -

@deranged said:

Halo 2> every other Halo game.

You're out of your mind, mister!

#105 Edited by spraynardtatum (2833 posts) -

@deranged said:

Halo 2> every other Halo game. Give me the same game with updated graphics and I will NEVER need another Halo game.

Halo 2 has the best multiplayer but the single player is nowhere near as good as CE or 3. That's a fact!

#106 Posted by Optix12 (612 posts) -

Only thing that really interests me is the forza horizon 2. Boy did I enjoy Forza horizon. Also to me a discless console would be the worst thing for me. To me I still dont justify the reasoning behind a £15 bump in console game prices just because "hey guys next gen"

#107 Posted by ch3burashka (5045 posts) -

@ch3burashka said:

Shangheist sounds hella dumb.

The right kind of dumb. It sounds campy. A campy, spy game? I'd be down for that. Everything is so serious these days, like FUSE, Overstrike looked way more fun and interesting.

I mean the portmanteau itself. I don't enjoy them much because they seem too easy, lazy a way to convey a message.

#108 Posted by peritus (994 posts) -

Too little too late for a whole bunch of us europeans i think. Its a shame because out here in the Netherlands we used to be fairly xbox heavy. But now i'm seeing a big shift to Sony, at least in my immediate area.

#109 Posted by SomberOwl (656 posts) -

I've never been that big of a Halo fan. I've played them all, but I really liked Halo 4's Multiplayer. So I'm pretty excited for a next gen Halo game. Whenever it comes. Don't really care for Halo 2 Anniversary.

#110 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2365 posts) -

The Halo 3 and 4 on Xbox One rumor is obviously bullshit.

#111 Posted by pyrodactyl (1980 posts) -

Aside from maybe fable, there is literally nothing in that list that speaks to me. A driving game, a bunch of shooters that failed to renew my interest in the genre. If that's the best Microsoft can do I'm glad I didn't get an Xbox One.

#112 Edited by Sweep (8845 posts) -

Did they scrap the Avatar shit? Because if not, that's what Rare is doing.

Eurgh.

#113 Posted by pyrodactyl (1980 posts) -

@razielcuts said:

@ch3burashka said:

Shangheist sounds hella dumb.

The right kind of dumb. It sounds campy. A campy, spy game? I'd be down for that. Everything is so serious these days, like FUSE, Overstrike looked way more fun and interesting.

I mean the portmanteau itself. I don't enjoy them much because they seem too easy, lazy a way to convey a message.

If it was truelly a game with novel gameplay (like a focus on stealing shit) who gives a fuck about the title? I mean, not knowing anything about Shangheist I would still much rather get that than goddamn gears of war 4. Of course, if they did make an awesome new game I would have to buy an Xbox one so I guess it's cool there isn't a single one of those in that list?

#114 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7079 posts) -

@sweep said:

Did they scrap the Avatar shit? Because if not, that's what Rare is doing.

Eurgh.

Killer Instinct: Nuts & Bolts.

#115 Posted by PatODay (191 posts) -

I'm all about that Titanfall console. I didn't think they would be putting one out after they announced the controller without so much as a hint towards a console.

#116 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

@deranged said:

Halo 2> every other Halo game.

You're out of your mind, mister!

NOPEDY NOPE NOPE! Best multiplayer out of the series!

Halo 2 has the best multiplayer but the single player is nowhere near as good as CE or 3. That's a fact!

That's fair!

#117 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Halo 5 on a 3 year cycle is something I really want. Halo 2 anniversary is something I'm looking forward to as well, it's nice to have some Halo this year even if it's not a new game. If these are true that is.

#118 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (4984 posts) -

i'd love to see Halo 2 HD, i booted up Halo 2 on the PC. Yikes. this is on high 1080p Give me this in true HD!!!!!!!!

#119 Edited by aidros (237 posts) -

Halo 2 Anniversary could be PRETTY GREAT you guys. Was hoping for one after playing Halo 1 Anniversary. Oh well, i'm excited for it at least!!

#120 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

A possible $399 XBone does sound appealing. Still need the games to convince me to fork over the money.

#121 Posted by phantomzxro (1571 posts) -

@alanm26v5: you just said it right there. "option"

I look forward to going all digital. I think we'll start seeing a stronger push for a Steam Sale like approach for consoles. Pushing traditional stores out of the loop. Microsoft has long seemed like they only want digital. That way they sell movies out of the Xbox Video store too.

Sounds kind of backwards to me as for a reason for them to do that after the fact. They need to do that now and get on par with steam or ps+ sales before consumer confidence is gained.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.