Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Xbox One S 500gb or 1tb?

dumptruck05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trying to decide between the 500gb Halo bundle or the 1tb Madden Bundle? I have a 1tb external hard drive so I'm trying to decide the best way to go.

Darth_Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Depends, will it be your primary gaming machine? If so, get the 1 TB one. If it's a "second" console, 500 GB should be fine. Either way, you can always buy an external drive to expand storage.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would go with 500gb. You can always add more external memory, and the price per gigabyte is pretty bad on going from 500 to 1TB. There just isn't much benefit to more internal memory on a console that accepts external drives.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.