Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 29, 2015

Xenoblade Chronicles X from MonolithSoft is an open-world action RPG about humanity escaping the destruction of Earth and fighting off their attackers with transforming mechs on an alien planet. It is the spiritual successor to Xenoblade Chronicles.

New japanese trailer

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Jeust

Here is the new trailer made available on Nintendo's japanese Youtube channel:

How hyped are you for the game?

Macka1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

HYPE!

Seriously, though, I'm very interested in this. It would be great to have a reason to turn my Wii U on again, and one that might keep it on for a good long while.

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

FYI Famitsu gave it a 34/40

They knocked it down for having too deep of gameplay systems and too much content...

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also to preempt any crazy-ness later, how is our fine GB community going to decide what server to hang out on, since it only allows up to 32? Do we take a couple servers in a close proximity or just pick at random? Trailer 3 with the doll info had a huge list of servers, but I haven't seen a translation for them yet...

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Pretty hyped over here.

The new LA environment and some of the faces I find kind of off putting, but the mech Skell/Doll awesomeness is a trump card.

Still waiting on that release date announcement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.