jeebuzz's Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 (Nintendo DS) review

• jeebuzz wrote this review on .

YWC08 review

The great thing about Yu–Gi-Oh games is that they take up about of your time so you are usually bound to get your moneys worth in terms of hours. I was able to get 31 hours of game play from the game and I can see other people getting a lot more. I am not that big a fan of the TV show but the game mechanics are solid and the story mode is a great break from the linear beat everyone 5 times to do something as in the past games. Anyone who has liked the Yu–Gi-Oh games in the past should get this game, and anyone who wants to try the Yu–Gi-Oh game this is a good one to start from.
Posted by Cod3r

31h? Just 31h? I played the game for over 250h and still didn't beat it completelly. True story.