Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ZombiU

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

A first-person survival horror game set in London during a modern-day zombie apocalypse. As a launch title for the Wii U, it features extensive use of the system's GamePad.

Game Breaking Bug

JazzyJeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JazzyJeff

Made a video for it here.

Basically, after scanning the CCTV Junction Box in the supermarket, the player is attacked by zombies after going outside. If the player dies before reaching the safe house, they'll respawn and the game will want them to go back inside the supermarket. When the player does this, the mission indicator directs them outside, then back inside, etc. The player is unable to progress past this point.

It's a bit disappointing. I wasn't expecting this from one of the major Wii U launch games.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @JazzyJeff said:

Made a video for it here.

Basically, after scanning the CCTV Junction Box in the supermarket, the player is attacked by zombies after going outside. If the player dies before reaching the safe house, they'll respawn and the game will want them to go back inside the supermarket. When the player does this, the mission indicator directs them outside, then back inside, etc. The player is unable to progress past this point.

It's a bit disappointing. I wasn't expecting this from one of the major Wii U launch games.

This is still super early in the game. Not even an hour into it. So its not really that much of a loss. Also the prepper more or less yells at you to just run once you get outside. 
    benjo_t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By benjo_t

@JazzyJeff said:

Undeniably disappointing, but launch titles - particularly due to new hardware - usually have their quirks.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e5a8081075a
    deactivated-60e5a8081075a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Strange, I too died at this part but when I respawned at the safehouse I just needed to approach the monitors in order to continue. Perhaps it has been patched as I noticed I had to download an update before I started the game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.