Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

zOMG!

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2009

Gaia Online's Casual MMOG. Flash-based, Free-to-play, Fully-featured. Seemlessly blends in with Gaia's current avatar format. Class-less. Slots for 8 skills (Rings) allow you to mix and match abilities. Be a pirate. Or a ninja. Or a ninja-pirate. For free.

What do you people think of this game?

PeanutGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By PeanutGod

I dunno, I liked it but ended up being way to bored of it after a few hours of playing. I might try it again later, but for now it is just too boring.

Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Mouth

It's an ok experience. it's not as great as other free MMORPGs, but it has its moments where it can be funny at one point, and boring in another. It's something to get used to.

PeanutGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PeanutGod

That seems like kinda an odd thing to say about a game, "something to get used to." I've tried playing it since my original post, but it doesn't matter if you are fighting the gnomes in the first area, the OMG, or something else down the line... it is all pretty much the same exact thing. This is however coming from someone who never liked MMOs.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Yeah that is true for most MMO's, grind grind grind lvl up grind grind. 

I don't have money to afford WoW and the best free alternative I found was Shadowbane, it's pretty diverse and not that time consuming since you lvl really fast.
    code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By code305

My PC doesnt let me play that game, it freezes when i open the window

PeanutGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PeanutGod

The only MMO I have ever really enjoyed was Gunz, and I only played that until level 40 or so.

But I have heard that, even from avid WoW players, it is dull in comparison to most MMOs. I'm not sure if they really expected this to compete with anything in the market, or if they just wanted to fulfill their five year standing promise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.