Ann's family and occupation changes throughout the series but her head-strong, friendly and outgoing personality remains the same. She also consistently has a mother that passed away when she was young, culturally alluding to her less feminine hobbies and personality.
- Harvest Moon GB - Runs the tool and gadget shop in town. This game does not have romantic relationships, thus Ann's role in the game is platonic. She will help out with upgrades and occasionally will stop by for a cutscene event.
- Harvest Moon 64 - Potential romance interest. She works at the ranch with her dad, Doug and brother, Gray. Rick the inventor is her cousin, possibly a nod to her previous role in games as the tool shop owner. Her personality is described as somewhat childish but head-strong and less feminine. She loves animals and animal products. The rival for her affections is Cliff, the wanderer.
- Harvest Moon: Back to Nature - Potential romance interest. She works at the inn with her dad, Doug. Her mother died a while ago and every Fall, Ann will mention that her father took the day off to mourn on the mountain summit. Her personality is outgoing, friendly and head-strong which suits her occupation assisting out-of-town folk staying at the inn. Carter enlists her help in making Cliff find his place in town and Cliff will eventually become a rival candidate for her affection.
- Harvest Moon: Friends/More Friends of Mineral Town - Same role as "Back to Nature.
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody - Potential romance interest. Ann reprises her role as an inventor, living at the junk shop with her father. She can also be found mining for ore. Her personality is still outgoing, friendly, head-strong but now creatively inspired and driven.
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town - Same role as "Friends/More Friends of Mineral Town." Now a potential romance interest for the female protagonist. There are more dialogue choice scenes that explore her professional passion for hospitality. Should the protagonist befriend her, her special item gift is a childhood broken music box.