The trailer being shown in Xbox & Bethesda Games showcase 2022 is awesome!

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GTxForza

Dear motorsport fans!

Here we go for another epic motor racing!

It showed up the incredible graphics, weather effects, damage model and a decent driving model for the Simcade standards, I'm still curious how will this game going to be like when it comes out while I'm expecting the driving physics and online is going to be heavily improved over its predecessor.

Meanwhile, for GT7, this game is still on its way to getting more & more updates but I'm expecting it and Forza Motorsport Reboot's gameplay & driving model to be as good as each other by 2023.

Edit: Even though GT7's online DRM and microtransactions are not good.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's at this point i realise i don't really know what i want from a racing game trailer, because it's not a graphics showcase, i'm of the opinion graphics peaked around 15 years ago and that damage detail is identical to what they've been doing from the beginning, it's just bent bodywork and damage textures.

But hey how else do you sell cars going around a track, you won't know if you like it until you play it, how does it feel, does it have enough content, what are the menus like, has the multiplayer had an overhaul, is the mtx consumer friendly, does it have a brightness slider...

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cikame: We'll find out how the game will turn out to be by 2023.

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forza looks really really good but my god that was a boring trailer, spent far too long looking at textures and lighting. The only things of note was refueling at pit stops, tire wear and different compounds.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GTxForza

@thepanzini: I'm hoping for the proper pit stop animation to appear as well.

Hydranockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by the crews nomenclature, I really want these boring games to be more boring. I have the fetish. I skipped 7, so I really am curious to see if there is anything coming to 8 which will pique my interest. Pit stops and fuel/tyre management certainly raise an eyebrow.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I'm glad that we finally got to see more of this game and that it looks good.

It'll be interesting to see how they monetize this game going forward. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of free-to-play system where you're encouraged to spend real money to buy cars. A traditional "packaged release" would be preferable to someone like me, but then again a free-to-play model could encourage Turn 10 to stick with one game for multiple years and add more content to it.