Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

The guy in the animus at the end of ACB...

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Angie_981

I was thinking about subject 16 sayng "the sun..your son..too weak..." and then thought about the guy who went into shock in the animus....because he apparently was too weak to hadle it...so I wonder if the guy in the animus is desmond's son...
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

Are you referring to the voices in the credits?  The person they are putting back into the animus? 

Tairoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tairoku

Spoilers much?

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By vaiz
    @Tairoku said:
    " Spoilers much? "
    I would think "At the end of ACB" would denote spoilers.
    cornwalliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cornwalliz

Trying to understand AC universe is like trying to understand every anime series/movie...ever

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Getz

I walked away during the credits, and I could hear voices coming from my T.V. in the next room. I immediately rushed in hoping for some closure after that RIDICULOUS cliff-hanger ending, but I came in too late. And don't you know it, you can't replay that segment to go through the credits again. Fuckin' bi-linear storytelling.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CptBedlam

How about a less spoilerific title?

I don't want to that there's some dude in the animus at the end ... no matter in what way or form.

Idiot.

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joeybagad0nutz
    rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By rjaylee
    @Getz: Internet is your friend. I'm sure you can find something on YouTube.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Angie_981
    @CptBedlam: that's why I don't even get on this website until I beat the game :)
    @OneAndOnlyBigE: yeah I'm talking about the voices during the credits ,so what do you think about it.

I truly apologize about the spoiler, guys ..i just went straight to the point..la prossima volta faro' piu' giri di parole ;)
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By JJOR64
    @Tairoku said:
    " Spoilers much? "
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RsistncE

How fucking dense are people nowadays? Is putting spoiler tags in the title THAT hard? I always feel like such a dick for ragging on people after they fail to use spoiler tags, but damnit, maybe if they actually thought about posting before they did that wouldn't happen...

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dany

I was thinking it was Desmond they were trying to put back in the animus...if it was his son now that would be exciting

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#14  Edited By Little_Socrates
    @Dany said:
    " I was thinking it was Desmond they were trying to put back in the animus...if it was his son now that would be exciting "
    I thought it was Desmond too. If it's his son, I'll be truly disappointed, 'cause Desmond can't have a son old enough to stop the event on 12/21/2012, so this date they've been setting up would just be overturned for a lame plot twist everyone will just compare to Inception anyways.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Red12b

people bitching about spoilers...you clicked the link didn't you, the title doesn't say spoil anything, and it says at the END! of ACB...

you don't have to click every link.

And are you talking about subject 16's code thingies? because all I heard was, he is unstable get him in the animus, and I am sure that was that dude who was mentioned in Lucy's email.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Angie_981:  Yeah I think it could be either one.  

To the people bitching about spoilers, I used the tags to appease you, but honestly the thread says "at the end of ACB."  If you haven't seen the "end of ACB" then you shouldn't be reading the thread in the first place.  Use some common sense.
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CptBedlam
    @Red12b said:
    "

people bitching about spoilers...you clicked the link didn't you, the title doesn't say spoil anything, and it says at the END! of ACB...

"

It says in the title, that there's some dude in the Animus at the end. That's already a spoiler for me because now what was probably supposed to be a surprise is none anymore.
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#18  Edited By jacksukeru
    @CptBedlam said:
    " @Red12b said:
    "

"

It says in the title, that there's some dude in the Animus at the end. That's already a spoiler for me because now what was probably supposed to be a surprise is none anymore. "
    Yup, me too. Came in here just to point that out. And to...bump the thread?
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @RockmanBionics said:
    " @CptBedlam said:
    " @Red12b said:
    "

"

It says in the title, that there's some dude in the Animus at the end. That's already a spoiler for me because now what was probably supposed to be a surprise is none anymore. "
    Yup, me too. Came in here just to point that out. And to...bump the thread? "
    It's Assassin's Creed, of course there's a dude in an Animus.  Here's another spoiler, Ezio stabs dudes...a lot.
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CptBedlam
    @OneAndOnlyBigE said:
    " @RockmanBionics said:
    " @CptBedlam said:
    " @Red12b said:
    "

"

It's Assassin's Creed, of course there's a dude in an Animus.  Here's another spoiler, Ezio stabs dudes...a lot. "
    Obviously "dude in the Animus" doesn't mean Desmond. So yeah, spoiler.
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @CptBedlam said:
    " @OneAndOnlyBigE said:
    " @RockmanBionics said:
    " @CptBedlam said:
    " @Red12b said:
    "

"

It's Assassin's Creed, of course there's a dude in an Animus.  Here's another spoiler, Ezio stabs dudes...a lot. "
    Obviously "dude in the Animus" doesn't mean Desmond. So yeah, spoiler. "
    Maybe it does
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Angie_981

seriously if you don't want spoilers stop reading this right now.and focus on beating the game.

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Angie_981

@OneAndOnlyBigE:

an ancestor reliving desmond reliving ezio?do you mean a descendant? 

@JoeRiccadonna: I read that thread about 2 weeks ago and everybody seemed to be concerned about the gods,eve and lucy being a templar and what I want to discuss is the possibility of desmond's son being in the animus reliving desmonds memories or not 
    and how the two voices during the credits could be related to subject 16 video. If you wanna discuss it there its ok with me,but just because you said please ;) jokes apart i've been thinking something about Eve and i'll post it there soon.

@Little_Socrates:
    well if it is desmond's son in the animus... chances are that we'll relive desmond memories of trying to find the temples anyways. 
    But why would subject 16 even mention desmond's son  if he's far from even being born at the time?   
     And why would he tell him "its far later than you think"? 

On the other hand If desmond IS the one in the animus we must be past 2012 anyways ,because according to subject 16 he has a son ,that we were not aware of, that is obviously in/causing troubles (and kids don't get in/cause troubles being worth mentioning ,in some crazy ass cryptic messages, until they are at least teens) so in this case desmond is completely screwed because of the bleeding effect and even being in the animus would be too much for him if he goes into shock like that, and it is far later than we think .

I also don’t think that what desmond sees in the truth video is a recording of subject 16, because subject 16 addresses him as subject 17 (and he does it ina funny way)and then tells him to find him in the darkness. Its so annoying that they keep raising questions and when they give you that one little answer it has to be all cryptic.    

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Angie_981: Yep, descendant, that's what I said.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Angie_981
    @OneAndOnlyBigE:
    you said ancestors ;)
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Angie_981: Did not
    MysterE96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MysterE96

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.