Austin Powers: Welcome to My Underground Lair is a companion game to Austin Powers: Oh Behave. Like Behave, Welcome to My Underground Lair mimics an operating system with an evil spin. The game comes with a calculator, a Pac-man clone, a 2D driving game, and other computer-related applications. The game mimics various aspects commonly associated with Microsoft Windows of the era in which it was released, even making the player shut down the game like a computer and starting up with an unavoidable DOS-like cutscene.
- Mojo Maze
- 'Kin' Evil
- Rock Paper Scissors
- Ability to change cursor, backgrounds, screensaver
- Customizable sound effects
- "Internet" with information about Austin Powers
- Frickulator (Calculator)
- Movie Clip utilizing only blue/black colors from the movies
Quotes from the game
- "You did not shutdown the Game Boy properly. Press a button to continue..."
- "Checking for errors" followed by "Errors detected!"
- "Throw me a frickin' bone here!"