Automobili Lamborghini is a 3D street-circuit racing game developed and published by Titus for the Nintendo 64 on November 30, 1997 (in North America) and December 1, 1997 (in Europe). An enhanced version was later released in Japan by Taito on May 29, 1998 as Super Speed Race 64 (as a successor to their 1970's arcade game series Speed Race).
The first N64 game that was developed by Titus, Automobili Lamborghini features eight playable supercars based on actual supercars, only two of which (the Lamborghini Diablo and Lamborghini Countach) are unlocked from the start. The game has six circuits that are split into two "series" (Basic and Pro). Along with a timed Arcade mode, players can play through all six circuits in Championship mode.
All eight supercars are based on actual supercars, six of which must be unlocked by completing a certain game mode on a certain difficulty. All unlockable cars can additionally be unlocked with a special cheat code (pressing R six times on the title screen).
- Lamborghini Diablo
- Lamborghini Countach
- Porsche 959 (unlocked by winning the Arcade Mode Basic series on Novice)
- Ferrari Testarossa (unlocked by winning the Arcade Mode Pro series on Novice)
- Bugatti EB110 (unlocked by winning Championship Mode on Novice)
- Ferrari F50 (unlocked by winning the Arcade Mode Basic series on Expert)
- Dodge Viper (unlocked by winning the Arcade Mode Pro series on Expert)
- McLaren F1 (unlocked by winning the Championship Mode on Expert)