Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham

Franchise »

Rocksteady Studios and WB Montreal's superhero series that focuses on a more dark and serious Batman.

Batman Arkham games rumored to be coming to ps4/x1

• 62 results
    elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I would like to see a remaster of the Arkham games for new consoles. However, Origins should be included in the remaster pack, not just Asylum and City. Yes, Origins was done by another studio, but I enjoyed the game and it was a cool addition to the Arkham series. Having played Arkham Knight now, Rocksteady obviously acknowledges that Origins exists with some of the character dialogue. There is even the crime scene reconstruction parts of the game that were taken from Origins. Origins deserves the remaster treatment as well.

Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it's great that Microsoft has gone and put the work down for backwards compatibility, because that's a serious nail in the coffin for these stupid things. Now Sony just needs to do something with their stupid service as well.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@elko84: Origins should most importantly be apart of it because of how its PS3/360 version was, I'm to believe (never played it myself), rather framey and a product of the resulting age of those consoles.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@legion_ said:

I think it's great that Microsoft has gone and put the work down for backwards compatibility, because that's a serious nail in the coffin for these stupid things. Now Sony just needs to do something with their stupid service as well.

No, since it's opt in. You can bet Microsoft won't add any of the Halo or gears games to the backwards compatibility list. No publisher thinking of doing a remaster will add their games, and the 360 versions of games that have already been remastered will never be added to the service.

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This announcement would have been great before the launch of X1 even if they would have said its a up coming feature. because having traded away the bulk of my 360 games its just meaningless to me at least, and may have changed my decision to go with PS4 at launch instead one X1.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

If it was a bad call, it won't sell. I wouldn't worry about this taking resources away from other upcoming games.

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this means they probably wont authorize the Xbox One backwards compatibility.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not necessarily. I assume this comes with the billions of DLC tat which WB pushed out for all of them. Authorise the old versions and you can still sell the new versions as definitive. Or, at very least, push some last gen DLC sales.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Disgusting that they are doing this. Video games fucking suck right now.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

I would be up for playing through Arkham Asylum again.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Depending on what they do to it, I kind of feel like playing AA again.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laserbolts: Because a company maybe be re-releasing a game the video game world is on fire?

Just don't buy it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.