Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

How Did You Think it Was Going to End?

realph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@jeff mentioned on the Bombcast he had it figured out about 2/3 through the game. I had similar thing myself, but a bit later on. Specifically when you and Elizabeth finally come face to face with Comstock in the garden and he eludes you know something about her finger and why she wears that thimble. I figured Booker was Columbia's previous Songbird and perhaps he'd pecked her finger off (lol), I couldn't put the pieces together but it was something along the lines of that.

Did anyone else have any other theories which fell by the wayside as the twist began to unravel?

P.S. I'd love to see the Bomb Crew do a Spoilercast of Infinite, if only to hear Jeff's theory.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By thebunnyhunter

I thought that Booker was going to become the Songbird at the Comstock house after the Songbird takes Elizibeth back, he then gets thrown into a rift and sent to the past. He then protects her because he learns that she was his daughter.

I would also love a good spoiler cast on this ending, or some kind of developer interview / commentary on it.

posh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By posh

the ending honestly took me by surprise. i thought that cage/bird necklace thing was gonna come into it somehow and turn out to be some ridiculous quantum moment where if you chose one then it changed a bunch of stuff, but I guess that is dumb. i'm glad it didn't end on a boss fight, and that the toughest enemy was the handyman because the fight at the end of bioshock 2 wasn't enjoyable, and in general boss fights in FPS games are bad.

and yeah this has to be one of the most story-driven and "zeitgeist-y" games of recent times, I'd be kinda bummed out if they don't do a spoilercast at this point

bombedyermom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I figured out the twist before it was revealed. Which kind of sucks, because the impact of that last moment would've been way crazier. But I guess I feel good for being smart and all. I don't know, this game is fucking awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.