Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 14, 2014

The third Borderlands game, set between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2, follows a quartet of familiar faces as they work to bring Handsome Jack into power through misadventures on Elpis, the moon of Pandora.

Nisha skill tree

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just started the game and am only level 7. any of you guys have some suggestions on a nisha skilltree thats the best for solo play and just dealing a ton of damage. I was looking at riflewoman but am not fond of firing from the hip and the fan the hammer tree looks good, just never played a tree in these games before that use stacks. Are they actually good trees?

pmavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The middle tree is a blast, although all of them actually look good. What you want to look out for is a non-elemental weapon with a low magazine size so you're always getting the damage buff. Jakobs guns are your friends. Shotguns and pistols I've had good luck with.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stack trees fit my playstyle of running into fights with reckless abandon so I've been finding the Law and Order tree to be a ton of fun. Stacks of Order and the healing you get from them come in pretty fast.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ares42

I just finished my first playthrough using Fan the Hammer. Looking back though I don't think it's a great choice. The tree is generally very inconsequential and doesn't really come together before you have One for Each of Ya. Once I hit 25 though I was finally able to get some decent Showdown streaks.

While I haven't tested it out too much I'd say Law and Order is probably the better choice early on. It has a lot of stacked bonuses, gives a good chunk of survivability and leaves you much more open as far as weapon choice (which is the big problem with Fan the Hammer). Most of the encounters in the game also make a point of getting in your face, so the melee dependability shouldn't be too bad. No idea if you actually do decent damage with your melee though, but I would think so.

Edit: Went and tested Law and Order abit, and I think I can safely say it's a much, much better skilltree. As long as you can get into decent range without dying that is.

pmavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, while Fan the Hammer is a *blast* to play, Order & Law gives some much-needed survivability in TVHM. And it still puts out nice damage.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Loading Video...

Gotta fan that hammer, mang.

Luca717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pmavers said:

Yeah, while Fan the Hammer is a *blast* to play, Order & Law gives some much-needed survivability in TVHM. And it still puts out nice damage.

yea ive noticed that in the regular playthrough as well. i like to get in there and kill a bunch of shit fast, and im feeling like the fan the hammer skill tree is soso on it. the way i see it is the best way to survive is to kill faster lol, thats why i went with that tree but ive been stuck a few times when guys with shock guns get around me my shields are done soooo fast

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.