Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - review

jango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jango

Hey all,

I've written a review of the new DLC on a couple of sites and thought I'd share it with you fellas. You can read it at:

- GameBank

- Gamers Forum

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By azteris

I'm not sure it's actually against the rules, but it just seems in bad taste to plug your work/site (especially when you're fairly new).

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Skald
    @Azteris said:
    " I'm not sure it's actually against the rules, but it just seems in bad taste to plug your work/site (especially when you're fairly new). "
    People with low post counts who plug other sites usually leave after a short time anyway.
    jango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jango

this isn't my first review on giantbomb if you look around .. and only 1 of those sites is actually mine anyway, the gamers forum isn't mine at all

the review if also on the escapist forum, another site I don't run, and also on the steam forum and elsewhere .. just sharing it :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.