Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Difficult Skill Shots

Czarpyotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Czarpyotr

I am seeing if anyone in the community has had any luck getting a few of these skillshots, and if they have any tips on how they did. 

Fireworks:  Explode an enemy who is 20 meters or higher in the air. (I have thumped countless enemies and shot them with the alternate fire and it never gives me this one. 

Kill an enemy with a that travelled over 100 meters without bouncing.  (I can't get the balls to fly farther than a few feet in front of me, so I'm wondering if there is a specific part of the game where this works best.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By napalm

I'm not really sure how you're not getting fireworks. Thump an enemy in an open area (no roofs), equip the revolver's charge shot and then shoot him when he's way up in the air. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
    deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I mostly wish they were harder to get or there we're more since by the end of the game I had pretty much done 90% without actually TRYING to do them.

Freqtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Freqtal
    @miracleboy said:
    "Kill an enemy with a that travelled over 100 meters without bouncing.  (I can't get the balls to fly farther than a few feet in front of me, so I'm wondering if there is a specific part of the game where this works best. "
    Shoot a ball straight up and make it land on someone, killing them.
    Czarpyotr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Czarpyotr
    @Napalm said:
    " I'm not really sure how you're not getting fireworks. Thump an enemy in an open area (no roofs), equip the revolver's charge shot and then shoot him when he's way up in the air.  "
    Yeah I've been doing this every chance I get and I never get it.  Potential game bug?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.