Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Can't start freeburn challenge.

Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 131

User Lists: 34

#1  Edited By Junior_AIN

I'm playing Burnout Paradise on PC, and I've recently gone online, I played the freeburn challenges with someone else hosting and it was pretty fun. When I tried hosting freeburn challenges I simply couldn't do it, I could only start racing events, without any other option else. I press number 6 on the number pad and try to find the option with no success. I'm aware that you got to have at least two people in the room, I did have more than one and sometimes even 3 or 4 people in the room but the option never appeared in the easy drive menu, I tried several times.

I even tried to press the side arrow where it says "race" while choosing the general aspects of the race, but it doesn't change.

What am I doing wrong?

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By abdo

I don't know. I have the same problem, can only start a normal race.

Avatar image for thekeyboarddemon
    TheKeyboardDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheKeyboardDemon

To host a freeburn game you need to go into the menu and select the play online feature, it should give you the option to create a room or join an existing room, if you create or start the room you can set challenges, if not, only the host has control of the options for this. I've just been online playing it myself and it's pretty much how it worked for me today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.