Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Anybody actually try playing Veteran difficulty?

• 148 results
    crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#151  Edited By crusnchill
    @SolemnOaf:
    I was actually going to make my own topic asking if people thought that the veteran difficulty had been dumbed down any for this sequel? As I found it lot's easier to complete the campaign on this difficulty than COD4 was to complete. 

I don't know though, maybe my patience level is higher since playing COD4 single-player on veteran. I might just be better by this point on MW2 than I was on COD4. 
    Whatever it is though, MW2 is A LOT easier on Veteran. I did kind of find myself, once I'd completed it, thinking: "I thought that would be harder." 

a couple of tips I'll give is that staying in one area is usually a bad idea. Keep moving. 
    Also, if you go medium red on your screen. Get in cover Straight away and heal up fully, you'll die pretty sharpish if you don't learn this lesson quickly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.