Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Nov 05, 2007

The fourth main Call of Duty game ditches the World War II setting of the past games to tell a story set in contemporary times, and backs it up with a breakthrough multiplayer mode.

Kick Team Killer Option

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

I want a button that ask you if u wanna boot the team killer like halo does....

give your on idea of wut they should do about team killers

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

this is only a problem on the Hardcore modes with friendly fire right.

I suck, so I haven't played that mode, but they should have a player kick option or something. from halo, it can get really annoying.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

no if it was exactly like halo it would be retarded, because in halo if you even accidentally kill a teamate they outright kick you plenty of the time, since its usually a fucking 12 year old kid. It needs the option to do so after they kill 3+ people though, like the ones that play Search and Destroy and RPG the ground when everyone spawns, they should be able to be kicked immediately.

HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

By the time they added this gears of war 2 or call of duty 5 would be out so wouldnt make sense there isnt that many team killers but I know their annoying or take a break from cod 4

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By twenty0ne

It's not as bad of a problem in Call of Duty 4 as it is in Bad Company.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By pause422

In Bad Company they can get kicked from the game..it just lets them rack up like 10 team kills before hand :\ And I doubt Cod5 is going to be a huge MP game that pulls people away from Cod4...maybe some interested will rent it, but most coming from Cod4 are mad its not staying modern and hav eno interest in it, just waiting for the next Infinity Ward Cod next year, Gears 2 will definitely take from Cod4 and Halo 3's live activity hugely, at least for a bit, if not a very long time.

JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By JamesF

Yeah it's terrible in Bad Company, but at least they can get kicked. It should be if they have -150 or lower, they're automatically kicked. It gets ridiculous on S&D.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.