Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

So This Game is not to great

• 69 results
    JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By JasonR86

@MiasmaFett said:

@JasonR86: again sleep deprivation cut me a break

No. People need to think before they post something.

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Manatassi
    @MiasmaFett: Give it a few days and spend some time with the multiplayer [which to be honest is the meat of the game] then you might hopefully feel a bit better about it :) 

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are wrong I didn't preorder the game myself, I'm actually holding off to see how it reviews after a week or so this time around, mostly because of the issues with Infinity Ward and I really just didn't care much for World at war and black ops. I loved the last two Modern Warfare games however but there are SOOOO many games I want this year I just have to prioritise a bit more. 
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@MiasmaFett said:

Then don't post a potentially inflammatory thread while sleep deprived.

MiasmaFett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MiasmaFett

@FluxWaveZ: Lesson learned

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Manatassi
    @FluxWaveZ said:

@MiasmaFett said:

Then don't post a potentially inflammatory thread while sleep deprived.

LOL if only sleep deprivation tended toward increasing your ability to think things through before acting, these forums would be considerably lighter on content. :P 

Everyone posts something inflammatory because they are tired or having a bad day sometimes, if they aren't belligerent then its probably a nice idea to cut them some slack. Then maybe you will have some cut for you when you eventually do it :)
    PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By PillClinton

Puncuation marks go immediately after words, without any spaces between. Also, periods and commas exist--use them.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By bybeach

Sleep is nice.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By MikkaQ

@Manatassi said:

@MiasmaFett said:

I am not trolling i just dont particularly like the game i purchased it for pc and am not really enjoying it thus far Then again its my own fault for buying it ! This is coming from someone who loved 4 and 2 what a shame a real shame !

You don't actually have a single achievement in either the 360 or steam version of the game at this point, which would indicate that you haven't exactly gotten very far? Maybe a little early for a judgement call on the quality of the game.

It updates every 24 hours.

Xcessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Xcessive

Please for love of good games WAIT for reviews...

O.K so I've played a couple of hours on PS3 and graphically this game is miserable. I'm talking pure graphical phedality, not art design. For people in the US who are planning to pick this one up at midnight, i honestly advise you to make purchasing decision based upon reviews. I know for some people muddy graphic are not a big deal but judging by the production value of what i've seen so far.... I'm glad I've only rented it.

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Manatassi
    @XII_Sniper: What does? Steam? I don't think thats true as I can see when a friend has an achievement normally right after they get it. Xbox Live updates straight away with achievements so I would expect Steam to at least be within a couple of hours. Well I would hope so anyway.
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By 234r2we232

Attention seeking troll is, unsurprisingly, an attention seeking troll. They didn't even bother to pull the Get Out Of Jail Free card and post it as a blog. Disappointing!

Onced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Onced

I've played it for the past 4 hours. The campaign is pretty great and attack Hyenas are just amazing.

ericdrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By ericdrum

How does it run? Is it smooth on MP?

jetsetwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jetsetwillie

@MiasmaFett said:

So far the voice acting muddy textures and bland gameplay also the story seems to have been mish mashed together i have yet to complete it though so naturally i have not had the complete impression yet but its 5 in the morning so i should really get some sleep queued up for 2 hours to get the bloody game as well!

you queued up for a game that you know to have 'bland gameplay' and now your on a forum complaining about it.

get the fuck out of here

Henrikhoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Henrikhoe

hey guys i like this game because i do

i also like bf3

amazing, go figure.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By BabyChooChoo

So is this like a Groundhog Day thing where if Kotick shows emerges from his hole, we'll have to deal with six more weeks of people announcing that they're disappointed in MW3?

ericdrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By ericdrum

@Henrikhoe: That's impossible! How does that even work? You can't like 2 different games with guns and modern era weaponry.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By redbliss

@Baillie said:

@redbliss said:

@MiasmaFett said:

So far the voice acting muddy textures and bland gameplay also the story seems to have been mish mashed together i have yet to complete it though so naturally i have not had the complete impression yet but its 5 in the morning so i should really get some sleep queued up for 2 hours to get the bloody game as well!

If you think the gameplay is bland in MW3, then how in the world did you enjoy CoD4 and MW2? It is the same gameplay from those two games.

If any other franchise had the same gameplay for 5 games in a row, then I'm sure it'd be bland too. I'm pretty bored of call of duty at this point too, I'm gonna wait till I get back into the whole multiplayer mentality before I bother with it. So many better games to play just now.

Saying you dont enjoy the gameplay because it is the same as every past game is completely different from saying the gameplay is bland. CoD still has some of the best FPS controls and gameplay on consoles, so to say the gameplay is bland raises the question of what gameplay is better, and while some shooters play differently I dont think anyone can make the claim that there is a shooter that clearly plays better than CoD.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By Baillie

@redbliss: I'm not sure which one plays better, but I know if I have a few friends playing with me on Battlefield, I will enjoy it more than if I were playing Call of Duty. Also, if in 5 years time, and the Call of Duty games came out with basically the exact same gameplay, you wouldn't call it bland then? I think the game needs to evolve.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.