Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Capcom

Company »

Capcom is a well-known Japanese game developer and publisher, formerly known as Capsule Computing. They are responsible for such franchises as Mega Man, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter and Onimusha.

Capcom Pushes Three Out Of Q1 2010

• 64 results
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By Yummylee

Long as they keep the RE5 DLC on its confirmed schedule.
    giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By giyanks22

interesting.

thecleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By thecleric

Does that mean Lost Planet 2 on PC will come out the same time as the consoles? That'd be nice.

88Fingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By 88Fingers

Good!
    I hope more game developers follow suit.
     There are just too many big games coming out in the next 3 months...
    time to space them out... so we have games in the summer to look forward to.

jaklink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By jaklink

Companies need to stop delaying game for the reason of other games. Sure, if your game isn't ready like with 2k and Bioshock 2 then I totally understand. But come on! Capcom sounds like they're afraid to release anything within 10 days of another AAA game's release date even when all of those games that were mentioned look kick ass!

udabenshen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By udabenshen
    @mythrol said:
    " This is stupid and makes me want to NOT buy Capcom games. Any hype for these games that I might have had just went to nil.  I was seriously considering MH Tri and LP2. Heck it's going to almost be a year from the JPN release of MH Tri by the time we get it now.   You have to be confident enough in your product that you want to go head to head. Especially with something like MH Tri which basically is an EMPTY genre right now on the Wii. "
    So, a game that you are interested in is going to come a few months later and now you aren't interested?  I think you need to check your pulse.
    Dougz_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dougz_G

I'm kinda worried, so many amazing games planned  for 2010 but i think a lot are going to be delayed until 2011 because of this :(

foodchaiNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By foodchaiNN

Darkstalkers would be sick.

mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mythrol
    @udabenshen said:
    " @mythrol said:
    " This is stupid and makes me want to NOT buy Capcom games. Any hype for these games that I might have had just went to nil.  I was seriously considering MH Tri and LP2. Heck it's going to almost be a year from the JPN release of MH Tri by the time we get it now.   You have to be confident enough in your product that you want to go head to head. Especially with something like MH Tri which basically is an EMPTY genre right now on the Wii. "
    So, a game that you are interested in is going to come a few months later and now you aren't interested?  I think you need to check your pulse. "
    Absolutely when the reason is as supid as this. If it were due to technical issues or QA, I'd TOTALLY understand. And it wouldn't be a problem. However that's not what's going on. Capcom is afraid to release their games EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE FINISHED. 

The ONLY thing this accomplishes is pissing off the fans that are hyped for the game. Especially with the likes of MH Tri which has already been out in Japan for a long time. 

You sound like a person who blindly accepts DLC too. Keep on eating the shit that game companies shove down your throat. You're a good little consumer.
    dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#60  Edited By dietmango

Q1 is going to be a hectic time for gaming. Lots of major games coming out, it's no wonder some people are scared.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By Branthog

Oh no! Capcom is delaying the release of several games I don't give a shit about! All is lost!

Man, I'm about 20 years behind on my list to catch-up on. Fuck.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zereta

Shame. Was really looking forward to Super Street Fighter IV, which for all the titles Capcom had for Q!, made the MOST FUCKING SENSE to stay in Q1.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Media_Master

ok

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Linkyshinks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.