Carl Brutanadilewski is from New Jersey, and is the neighbor of Frylock, Master Shake, and Meatwad. He has countless appearances in the TV show, movie, and game. He seems to have a real disdain for the Aqua Teens, yet he won't move away and somehow just about always gets involved in whatever they are doing. He claims to "work outta the home" yet it is never fully explained what that is. Carl has quite the fancy for porn, sports, wings, his car (which says 2 Wycked on it and gets destroyed in lots of episodes), and rock and roll. Along with that, there is always the likelihood that bad things will happen to Carl which include, but aren't limited to, getting his skin ripped off, getting sucked into a super toilet, being crushed by MegaUltraChicken, having his head explode, getting shot with a flaming arrow by Ted Nugent, and getting killed countless times. He always comes back to life before the next episode though.
Physically, Carl is known for his wife beater that never quite fits, his sweatpants, green flip-flops, gold chain, baldness, moustache and body hair.
Carl enjoys classic rock music such as Ted Nugent and Foreigner, which is basically the only thing he has in common with his neighbor Master Shake.
Carl owns a pool, which is used far more by his neighbors Frylock, Master Shake, and Meatwad without his permission. Carl himself is rarely seen in his pool.
- "I can't help but notice that you're trying to leave right now. Any chance you were gonna clean the Shake stew outta my pool?"
- "I don't care what you do behind closed doors, but once you start putting mummies in the yard, it's my business."
- "612 Wharf Avenue! I know where that is! It's a warehouse, next to Melonshakers...the...the gentlemen's club."
- "What're you doing trick or treating, Meatman? It's frickin' May."
- "I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!"
- "I look at my life every day, and I pop a boner."
- "Meat-man... ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws."
- "Hey! Get your meat ass out here and have fun with me."
- "No! The breakfast nook! With the whole Tuscan theme!"
- "I'll tell you something, Shake. Your mouth is writing checks that your cup can't cash!"
- "What's gotten into you, cup? You put fertilizer on your balls last night?"
- "There's a broad. HEY! Yeah, you, dingbat! I want a pitcher of beer, fried jalapenos, the nachos grande, and let's start with fifty wings, extra hot, and keep the ranch comin'. Hahaha. You hear what I ordered? I'm gonna be fartin' blood over here."