Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

CM Punk

Character » appears in 13 games

CM Punk is a retired American professional wrestler and mixed martial artist.

CM Punk in the UFC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So right at this moment Joe Rogan is interviewing CM Punk during the 181 PPV about CM Punks entrance into the UFC middleweight (possibly Welterweight) division. CM Punk has been training with Rener Gracie for a while now and has his brown belt in BJJ, as well as a back ground in Kempo Karate. Despite these credentials the man is 36 years old and has gone through a full career as a Professional wrestler, probably picking up some injuries along the way, so he is in no way at his prime. As an MMA fan I am not surprised by this, as Pro wrestlers bring in large crowds, but I wish CM Punk would have proved that he has ability in "minor leagues" before this deal. Even Brock had I believe a fight or two in Japan before entering into the UFC.

But as the great Sakuraba said "In fact, Pro wrestling is strong", so good luck to Punk.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dichemstys

This is singlehandedly getting me into the sport.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have a feeling this won't end super well.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Its a joke, and if I didn't think it was a joke before I read that the green power ranger wants to fight him, I certainly do now.

JOKE

Still a part of me is excited for the spectacle.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.