Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Cant get invaded in Anor Lando at SL 130 dubya tee eff?

Sneken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sneken

So i have been standing here in anor lando for almost an hour now in human form waiting for someone to invade, no luck. i NEVER seem to get invaded in anor lando. its super frustrating watching people streaming dark souls getting chain invasion when they dont want them, while i am in the exact same place with the huger for some face smashing, yet nobody invades.

is there something i have to do in order to get invaded here? i already killed the princess, and dark moon covenant leader as well as the darkwraith dude, so i imagine people would be prety pissed off and be breaking the doors down to steam my humanity.

BTW i am human as stated before, and have a 28MB/s Up, 6MB/s down speeds on the west coast.

any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Spoonman671

Did you kill the princess?  That will get the Darkmoon Covenant on your ass.  Otherwise, I think your level is probably too high.

pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pjacobson21

Maybe throw down a red soul sign as well just for kicks? Doesn't exactly help with your problem (for which I have no answer other than maybe not enough people are at your level now?) but I mean it's an additional way to get an invasion in addition to standing around so theoretically it should help your chances.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Vorbis

Why are you SL 130 at Anor Lando? The average SL for that area is 50-60.

Unless you're on a second playthrough then forget I said anything.

Sneken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sneken

yup, killed the princess.

about being too hight a level, i would get more invasions near the bonfire near seath the scaless, than in anor lando at 130, and besides the lvl 120 (unnoficial) pvp lvl range should fall within the 10% level range

Sneken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sneken

lol i found a good placce for invades, i got invaded then invited some dude as a dark spirit and they started fighting eachother, and i was watching. i thaught it a lil boring cuz they just circle strafing and all, so i decided to cast tranquil walk of peace, LOL. they dint liek that too much

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.