Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

I may have messed up...

Riotttvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Riotttvg

So to get some of the really high level unigue weapons, like Quelaag's Fury Sword, you need +10 weapons. I accidentally angered and killed the blacksmith in the Undead Parish, and am wondering if any other blacksmiths can get my +5 scimitar to +10? Please help...

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Turambar
    @Riotttvg said:

So to get some of the really high level unigue weapons, like Quelaag's Fury Sword, you need +10 weapons. I accidentally angered and killed the blacksmith in the Undead Parish, and am wondering if any other blacksmiths can get my +5 scimitar to +10? Please help...

Can't any blacksmith recieve the embers needed to modify items to +6 and +11?  As long as you haven't given him the embers for that, you should be fine.
    Riotttvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Riotttvg

@Turambar: Ah good to know. Do you happen to know which embers the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo takes?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Go to the priest at the top of the Undead Chapel and pay him to attone for your sins.

The Blacksmith should be friendly again after that.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By jozzy

@LordXavierBritish said:

Go to the priest at the top of the Undead Chapel and pay him to attone for your sins. The Blacksmith should be friendly again after that.

He killed him.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By LordXavierBritish
    @jozzy said:

@LordXavierBritish said:

Go to the priest at the top of the Undead Chapel and pay him to attone for your sins. The Blacksmith should be friendly again after that.

He killed him.

Okay, I just read angered.

Yeah you're fucked unless you want  to go to Catacombs and Anor Londo every time you want to upgrade.

And you can't most of the major weapon types in the game.
    punpun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By punpun
    @Riotttvg: You won't be able to ascend Normal, Divine, or Occult weapons now. The Giant Blacksmith ascends Lightning, Crystal, and Boss weapons. You messed up alright.

e: You can descend weapons to +10 normal in order to make boss weapons out of them if you need to. Your only hope for the Furysword is if you can find a lightning or crystal scimitar lying around somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.