Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

small and probably dumb question

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By darkvare

so i was playing doing my thing killing petty creatures and suddenly a message poped up at the bottom of the screen saying the following "disasters stopped after great demon killed" or something along thosse lines anyone cares to school me in what this might mean? just in case it has something to do i only killed the taurus demon  so far

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @darkvare said:
    so i was playing doing my thing killing petty creatures and suddenly a message poped up at the bottom of the screen saying the following "disasters stopped after great demon killed" or something along thosse lines anyone cares to school me in what this might mean? just in case it has something to do i only killed the taurus demon  so far
    I do think that means a grave lord servant was trying to mess with your world. And if  disasters stopped after great demon killed went away that meant someone killed the guy trying to screw with you.  

Ive heard a rumor that will NOT announce that you have been infected. *a bug* 
    darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darkvare

speking of grave lord servants i saw a summoning sign for one do they help or attack me?

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @darkvare said:

speking of grave lord servants i saw a summoning sign for one do they help or attack me?

Did you see it before this message? 

When you are infected by one they send in dark spirits that try to kill you )Mostly copies of the normal baddies but super strong) (ive heard rumors they sometimes make the normal bad guys strogner)  

But chances are that symbol was for you to go to him and kill him and rid your world of his infection. Thats how his convent works 

He puts down a sign. It shows up in three other worlds and sends out dark spirits. And they keep coming till someone kills the gravelord dude.  

Gravelord guys are in that group for one reason. PVP. 
    McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By McGhee

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@darkvare said:
    so i was playing doing my thing killing petty creatures and suddenly a message poped up at the bottom of the screen saying the following "disasters stopped after great demon killed" or something along thosse lines anyone cares to school me in what this might mean? just in case it has something to do i only killed the taurus demon so far
    I do think that means a grave lord servant was trying to mess with your world. And if disasters stopped after great demon killed went away that meant someone killed the guy trying to screw with you. Ive heard a rumor that will NOT announce that you have been infected. *a bug*

This is a really weird thing I have not encountered and I just finished the game a couple days ago. Man, this game is weird.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @McGhee said:

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@darkvare said:
    so i was playing doing my thing killing petty creatures and suddenly a message poped up at the bottom of the screen saying the following "disasters stopped after great demon killed" or something along thosse lines anyone cares to school me in what this might mean? just in case it has something to do i only killed the taurus demon so far
    I do think that means a grave lord servant was trying to mess with your world. And if disasters stopped after great demon killed went away that meant someone killed the guy trying to screw with you. Ive heard a rumor that will NOT announce that you have been infected. *a bug*

This is a really weird thing I have not encountered and I just finished the game a couple days ago. Man, this game is weird.

Ive also sunk 100 hours into the game. Lots of Revenge spirits and red spirits. No Gravelords. If you are in that group you run the risk of having near 3 people invade you at once. 
    darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkvare
    @The_Laughing_Man: yes i did saw it before the message in a part after the metal covered warthog
    edit wait it happend after the message
    Avatar image for sandwich_adjustment
    sandwich_adjustment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Damn my wife just downloaded the Killer Clowns from Outer Space xD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.