Dead Horde is a zombie survival, twin stick shooter game for Windows PC developed by the indie game studio, DnS Development. The game can be played alone or cooperatively. The player can purchase and upgrade weapons and earn money by killing zombies.
The game starts off with a military developed virus being leaked into a small town's water supply. The virus kills and/or mutates humans and is highly infectious. The zombies created wreak havoc amongst the town.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP Sp3, Windows Vista Sp2, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 duo 2.4Ghz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better, NVIDIA 8800 GT 512MB RAM or better, ATI 3850HD 512Mb RAM or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB Space Free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card