Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 3

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Isaac Clarke, now aided by a soldier named John Carver, pursues the ominous threat of the Markers to the ice world Tau Volantis, now overrun with the terrifying Necromorphs, as well as the Human cultists who worship them.

So the N7 armor

Miniexadoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Miniexadoor

So I got DS3 on the PC but played ME3 on xbox because that's where my saves were. I was wondering if there is any way to "trick" the game into thinking I have a ME3 save on PC without actually having ME3.

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

You could maybe download a save, but considering it's all Origin, I wouldn't count on there being an easy way to fake it.

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Sounds like the easiest legal way to do this would be contacting a community manager at Visceral and ask for a code. You might get a dumb, corporate answer like "Sorry, the only way is to buy and play the wonderful entertainment product that is Mass Effect 3 on Origin!" but it's worth a shot.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@miniexadoor: You just need a save file in the right directory. I'll send you a PM with a link that contains my Dead Space 2 save (unlocks the Planet Cracker) and a ME3 save.

nerdsbeware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Do the different suits ACTUALLY do anything? I didn't seem to think they did since your upgrades this time are just generic upgrades. I think Brad even said they don't really affect anything, but each suit has a description about what it's best suited for, is that all just flair text to make it seem like you should changes suits? I rocked the N7 armor for a while but then switched it up for the sake of it. After having N7 armor in DA:O and Kingdom's of Amalur, I was kinda over it.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Do the different suits ACTUALLY do anything?

Nope, the only difference between each suit is purely a cosmetic one. Even during that one time when the game heavily suggests you put on the Arctic suit, so long as you simply change your suit, regardless of what suit you change into, then you can still continue onward.

nerdsbeware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By nerdsbeware

@yummylee: Figured as much, oh well. Still enjoying the game though. Hardly the best of the series, but I sat and played it for like 4 hours straight yesterday so I don't hate it but yea. Looks nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.