Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

Did both teams make an error with words or..?

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By jclane

In both VJ-35 and BR-35,they basically said "tune back in tomorrow." 
    This is probably just a mistake and that both teams can't keep up with what episode they are on,but Vinny and Jeff have been good at realising when the week ends.Maybe I'm just too desperate to get my hopes up for weekend Endurance Runs.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @jclane: They pre-record all of their episodes.  The episode we watched today could have even been recorded last week for all we know.

Edit: And, no, there'll never be weekend endurance runs.  Didn't happen with Persona 4, won't happen with Deadly Premonition.
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By thatfrood

They record these in blocks, so they could have been recording on a tuesday, not realize that the thing would go up on friday, and make a mistake and say "tomorrow" as if it tomorrow was wednesday.

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By sixghost
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    " @jclane: They pre-record all of their episodes.  The episode we watched today could have even been recorded last week for all we know. "
    This, they record the episodes in group of 5 in one day, and sometimes just forget what day the episode will air on.
    jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jclane

Should of known not to get a tiny bit excited. It's just that they're (VJ at least) so close to the ending and I can hardly wait

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @sixghost said:
    " This, they record the episodes in group of 5 in one day "
    I'm not sure that's the disposition, but it's something like that.

It's also why they could do the fishing episode and cut it off in the end without saving; because they just played for a long period and split it at the fishing point to make 2 days worth of ER video.
    JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JP_Russell

They finished the game on May 14th at the latest, so everything we've been watching was recorded a good while ago now.  Jeff's achievements page shows that the achievements for finishing episode 5, episode 6, and the whole game were all unlocked on the 14th, so it's possible they played through and recorded all of that in the same day.
    ashogo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ashogo
    @JP_Russell said:
    " They finished the game on May 14th at the latest, so everything we've been watching was recorded a good while ago now.  Jeff's achievements page shows that the achievements for finishing episode 5, episode 6, and the whole game were all unlocked on the 14th, so it's possible they played through and recorded all of that in the same day. "
    Which sucks, because they'll probably get really tired out from all that tedium, and the final episodes won't be much fun to watch. The ER is at it's best when both of them are awake, comfortable, and in a good mood.
    Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Hunkulese
    @ashogo:  The end of the game is fantastic in so many ways so I'm pretty sure they'll be in high spirits. 
    GrahamMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By GrahamMaster

WHO CARES?!!!

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ch3burashka
    @cwdawg1224 said:
    " WHO CARES?!!! "
    This. Nitpicking is for assholes. It's like that kid in class who says, "I know it's not terribly important, but don't you technically have to include the states of the reactants in stoichiometry?" and then looks all fucking smug. You know what happens to him next? He gets beat up. In class.

Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Box3ru13
    @JP_Russell said:
    " They finished the game on May 14th at the latest, so everything we've been watching was recorded a good while ago now.  Jeff's achievements page shows that the achievements for finishing episode 5, episode 6, and the whole game were all unlocked on the 14th, so it's possible they played through and recorded all of that in the same day. "
    Oh wow I had no idea they had already finished the game, I hope they have a special bombcast to talk about nothing but Deadly Premonition. Its that good 
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ryax
    @CH3BURASHKA said:
    " @cwdawg1224 said:
    " WHO CARES?!!! "
    This. Nitpicking is for assholes. It's like that kid in class who says, "I know it's not terribly important, but don't you technically have to include the states of the reactants in stoichiometry?" and then looks all fucking smug. You know what happens to him next? He gets beat up. In class.

"
    i laughed 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.