Death to Spies is a third person shooter with heavy stealth elements, developed by Haggard Games for the PC. Levels are open-ended, offering many different routes and strategies to complete an objective.
The player assumes the role of a captain involved in the SMERSH, a Russian acronym meaning "Death to Spies". The events in the game take place during the 2nd World War. The player is tasked with gathering vital information, kidnapping officials, and destroying enemy intel. Missions are structured around real life operations during WWII and take place in levels designed after real life locations.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 4000+
- Memory: XP – 1 GB RAM, Vista – 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory. ATI Radeon X800, Nvidia Geforce 6800
- Hard Drive: 4.5 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Log in to comment