Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Trouble with Ed upgrading Weapons...

Avatar image for thebeastinbeast
    TheBeastinBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TheBeastinBeast

I have a +7 short spear that I want to make a Scraping Spear for PvP. I went to Ed with my Lead soul and there is no option to make the Scraping Spear. I went through some dialogue to see if that would unlock it, but that didn't solve it, and he now repeats that "A Demon's soul is like an inferno". Anyone that has made special weapons from Demon's souls before care to help me out?

Edit: I also tried to make my club into a Meat Cleaver with the Swollen Demon soul as well.
    Edit v.2: I now have my weapons, I beat Flamelurker and gave the soul to Ed. Topic Closed

Rio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Rio

You have to give him the soul from the boss the Flame Lurker before he will do special upgrades.

Edit:  Flame Lurker is the 2-2 boss, I think its called Red Hot soul or something like that

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.