Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Clans and Grouping Utilities (Updated: 10/6/19)

evanomeara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Any EU clans with space for new members, couple of clans mentioned here are already full

Gigastormz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

@stooven: request to join Endurance Run sent

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@the_reflection: Check out Lincoln Force East.

For everyone else, I am going to try and update the main page over the next hour or so. I may be sending out PM's (if possible) to those that started Clans that have now gained a bit of players (mainly because I can't even keep track of how many small 1-10 player Clans are floating around here now). I will be adding Lincoln Force East, Giant Bombers, VinnCo Brigade, Cool Cool Baby, and Lincoln Station.

I have already put the word out that as of tomorrow morning I will be pruning both Lincoln Force and The Murder Birds since I'm in control of both of those Clans. Anyone that hasn't logged in and at least started a Destiny 2 character on either of those Clans will be booted unless they can PM me with a good reason for not having logged in yet (Destiny 2 copy hasn't arrived, on vacation, etc). So there should be a few slots opening up in both of those Clans tomorrow.

Psykodoughboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By Psykodoughboy

Well, that's what I get for waiting

CabooseMSG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im on xbox one looking to join a clan but it seems like we're full :/ Is there any other xbox clans or anything?

maskedplague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I would like to get in a East coast PS4 clan. Psn id: MaskedPlague

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Hestilllives19

@cvandtherailers: Not sure how I didn't see this earlier. Lincoln Force dot RU isn't a new Clan. They are actually the 2nd oldest Giant Bomb Destiny Clan besides The Murder Birds. But they are a small private Clan that rarely takes on new members. That is why they were purposely not listed here. I'm PSN friends with everyone in that Clan, so I know them all pretty well. I don't think they will be accepting new members though as their Clan is just their Raid Group.

@caboosemsg: See the above post about Lincoln Force East or the main page, they are far from full right now.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Hestilllives19

@quaglartheiv: Looks like some of our OG's are returning. If we are not still friends on PSN send me another request. I might have cleared you at one time when I removed people I hadn't played with in over a year. Looks like you found a new Clan but if you want to jump back in with The Murder Birds (formerly Lincoln Force NA Central) I am removing people tomorrow morning who are inactive so there should be some open spots. It's good to see some old faces like yours around here again though anyways.

QuaglarTheIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By QuaglarTheIV

@maskedplague:

VinnCo Brigade is specifically EST, you could try sending a request to @twi, but it's at 95/100 so it may be full.

US non time zone specific clans are

Lincoln Station (60/100)

Cool Cool Baby (25/100) I'm currently getting an error when I try to go there. Not sure why but sweeping robot assures me it's his fault. It's fine now

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VinnCo Brigade!!!! We got you! Hit up the clan vendor if you haven't already for the Nightfall reward

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to join VinnCo Brigade please!

Psn id: EdgeKasey

engineertyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By engineertyler

I would also like to join VinnCo Brigade please. PSN ID = EngTyler

Thanks!

QuaglarTheIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: Yeah dude! I'll add you when I get home and check back tomorrow to see if there's room. I waited a day to see what the buzz around this was so I got into the clan game a bit late, but it looks like Lincoln Station is filling up pretty steadily, so I won't feel too bad about switching.

trent666nin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By trent666nin1

Ive made a clan on ps4 called the Turbo Killers Clan! all welcome to join :D Join here

mmmmspaghetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in the Lincoln Force clan and for some reason it says there are only 4 members in the clan, but on the website it shows that it's at 100. I haven't hit level cap or finished the story yet, (I got married this weekend so I haven't had much time to play) so is that why? Anyone else experiencing this?

Psykodoughboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you got an open spot. Hit me up.

Psn: psykodoughboy

EclipsingSquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's a slot in VinnCo, I'll take an invite. PSN: Answerofduty

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mmmmspaghetti: It's bugged in game still. Therefor it isn't showing the correct amount of Clan Members for anyone. Since they are launching the Guided Games Beta this coming week, it should be fixed soon though.

Fortunato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am on the east coast looking for a destiny clan that shoots things in the face on a daily basis. My PSN name is Fortunato1980

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Strife777

Well, if any clan still has spots open and feels like being generous to this lonely young fella, here's my info.

PSN ID: Strife777

Timezone: EST (Canada/US)

I played a shit ton of Destiny 1 (more than I likely should've and care to admit) and am likely to play too much of this one too. I don't like to use a mic and/or can't because I play at night and can't wake up people in my house, but who knows, maybe I will sometimes.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all!

VinnCo is currently full, but I switched it back over to open for when slots open up. I'll take a look in about a week to purge any members who haven't logged into destiny 2 yet.

I'll post here when that happens to give everyone a heads up!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Hestilllives19

The Murder Birds have had our first Cleansing of inactive players. We freed up about 10 spots, so go grab one while you have the chance. I will be doing the same here shortly for Lincoln Force on Xbox One.

Edit: 12 spots have also been created in Lincoln Force. Fill them while you guys have a chance, there are still 3 spots available in The Murder Birds when you take off the Invitations I sent out to those I kicked.

maskedplague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amun_ramen: While most of the Clans are full or close to, there is still room in Cool Cool Baby on PS4 and Lincoln Force East on Xbox One.

madpierrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent an invite to Cool Baby. Hoping to find some duders for Nightfalls and the Raid.

The_Drizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sent in a request to VinnCo, these clans are filling up fast!

PSN:TheDrizzle09

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Strife777

Weird, The Murder Crows has 97 people but it says it's full :/

But actually VinnCo would be the best for me since I'm EST.

zanetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to join one of the EU PSN Clans, but it seems they are all full. Are any roster prunings going to be done there or are they already cleaned up?

PSN: Zanetsu

Timezone: GMT+1

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zanetsu: I'm in the same situation, Might be worth making a third EU Clan?

Batavist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Batavist

Make that three people looking for an EU clan, I sent a request to join Giant Bombers, seems there were a few spots open...

zanetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batavist: I couldn't even send a request, even though the clan was at 91/100. Not sure what's up with that.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update on VinnCo, currently we are full with 100 active players. We will do an activity check first of October but until than only expect spots to open up if we have a member leave.

Feel free to add me to your friends list however if you need a helping hand, psn: mbmsog

Hope you all are enjoying the game!!

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zanetsu: Maybe it has a number of requests pending and that's why?

zanetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scroll: Yeah, that's a likely explanation.

Batavist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems to be a bug, Zevvion mentioned there were 98 members of Cerberus Wolves, and he was unable to add more, so it seems it isn't a pending issue (at least not on the surface). @zanetsu: I was able to send a request (about an hour ago), but no response as of yet.

polygon-al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys,

I'll apologise in advance if there already has been a PC Clan listed that suits my criteria but when I had quick glance, I couldn't see any.

Definitely going to be picking this up day one after playing the Beta and would love to get a good group of folks together to enjoy some of the content with. I would also be happy to help setup a new clan/discord etc if anyone is wanting to start one. Not looking for any great responsibility in the running of it but would be happy to help get it up and running.

I live in Scotland, so preferably looking for a bunch of folks that are looking to play around the GMT Timezone, MONDAY - SUNDAY, specifically late evening starts (I normally jump on the PC at 8PM and stay on till 12/1AM). I can also do in the day, with respect to weekends, if enough time is given to schedule it in.

If I completely missed one that seems to fit what I'm looking for and someone can point it out to my blind eyes, that would be great. Otherwise, let me know if you fancy setting something up.

Cheers!

-Al

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@polygon-al: There is only 1 PC Clan currently and it is full. But we already have a Destiny Discord server up that is pretty active, the link to that is in the main post as well. If anyone wants to create another PC Clan go ahead and do so and inform me and I will list it. Just please know that you will be active enough to Administer the Clan over the next couple years, even if you become inactive with Destiny. We don't want to run into another situation like we had with the original Lincoln Force Clans dissolving due to not being Administered. I also highly recommend setting it to Open so GBers can just join without your approval, so you don't end up with 50+ pending Members you have to login to Bungie.net to accept.

MrCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By MrCK

Currently downloading the game, will be online later tonight. Looking for EU PS4 clan (based on posts before me seems like all might be full right now?). PSN is ckvinnesland2.

polygon-al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By polygon-al

@hestilllives19: Cheers for the advice matey.

Like I said in my post, happy to help setup a new clan and all that entails. However, I'd need to hand off the majority of the admin to someone else, as I don't think I'd have enough time in my day to manage it. On top of that, you talking about Bungie.net made me realise that I would need to figure out how all that stuff works as I never played Destiny 1 so I'm very new to the Clan setup.

I'll have a look tonight with regards to things and if I get my head around it, I'll post back in here and see if anyone fancies taking on the head honcho role.

EDIT: Ok, seems dead easy. I have no idea what to name a Clan...any suggestions?

Also can people sign in to Bungie.net? When I hover over SIGN IN, I get "This System is currently unavailable".

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Hestilllives19

@polygon-al: They are down for maintanence right now. They do this about once a week you just happened to check within that 4 hour window. It should be back up in a 2 hours from this post roughly. And yes, it is pretty easy to setup. You just need to login with your Blizzard ID (all of that information is in the main post as well) and then choose Create Clan and fill out the relevant information. Then just give me the link with the Group ID which should look like this https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=237156.

polygon-al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hestilllives19: Cheers for the advice matey.

Like I said in my post, happy to help setup a new clan and all that entails. However, I'd need to hand off the majority of the admin to someone else, as I don't think I'd have enough time in my day to manage it. On top of that, you talking about Bungie.net made me realise that I would need to figure out how all that stuff works as I never played Destiny 1 so I'm very new to the Clan setup.

I'll have a look tonight with regards to things and if I get my head around it, I'll post back in here and see if anyone fancies taking on the head honcho role.

EDIT: Ok, seems dead easy. I have no idea what to name a Clan...any suggestions?

Also can people sign in to Bungie.net? When I hover over SIGN IN, I get "This System is currently unavailable".

The Destiny servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Log ins are disabled on both the website and the game for a four hour period. Once that maintenance period is over, full functionality will be back.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

In my game(XBOX ONE)it says Lincoln Force has 4 members...wtf? Can't get the list of members to work either. Also, all the clan links in this thread are broken. I'd like to join an XBOX clan w/more members, or maybe this clan functionality isn't working yet. Any updated info would be much appreciated if anyone knows whatup.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pweidman: Like it says directly above your post, Bungie.net is down for maintenance right now. Should be up sometime in the next hour or so. All of the links work properly. As far as the in game Clan list, that's a Bungie issue. Hopefully they will fix it for Guided Games that was suppose to launch today. It should go live after Maintenance with the Patch so hopefully Clans will be fixed as well but we will have to wait and see.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By twi

Haha it would be nice if they fixed the in game clans... time will tell

ssjsigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there any PS4 clans, US EST or any time zone, that still have spots? I'm not looking for anything too serious but would like to some easy going people to do the raids/nightfalls right. I'm on PSN as ssjsigma

OneFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stooven: just joined. im in uk, i hope that wont be a problem.

Just joined from the UK too. At least they'll be two of us! Hope the clan grows.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.