Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

nWo PC Recruitment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

multithreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By multithreat

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2352336

I managed to snag the clan name "New World Order" so if anyone would like to see a fun nWo on their nameplate I'd be happy to have you. This is a predominantly PC clan, however, a few of our more eager members are currently playing on the PS4 and Xbox One so we have a few levels already. Solo players are welcome as well since we all benefit from the pooled XP.

The clan as it currently exists has a few dedicated members on both coasts, so play times will be flexible. Also, this is not a "win at all costs" type of group, however, we will do raids, nightfalls, the occasional crucible and the like. Membership is set to "open" so if you have even a passing interest we'd love to have you. The only caveat is to not engage in being a bad human on the internet. There is plenty of that elsewhere.

We maintain a Discord Server at: https://discord.gg/cMffb63

I can also be found on Battle.net as Suezo#11633

Thanks for the time, and always remember nWo is 4 Life!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Am I allowed to shamelessly promote my clan full of Giant Bomb people in here as well? I don't want to hijack a thread, but it seems the sticky about clans isn't being looked at by people a lot and me creating yet another thread for recruitment seems a bit spammy.

Ours is a PS4 clan with mostly EU-timezone people called Cerberus Wolves, though we also have some US people in the clan. The clan is almost full, but there are some inactive players so I can create space for people interested in joining. We only accept players that join the Discord here, as most grouping happens through there and having a bunch of people in the clan that are never joining any activity doesn't help the other players. Nightfalls, Raids, Iron Banner, we do it all. You're never required to join anything, but being open to the idea helps.

Message @Zevvion in the Discord to get entry to the clan.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#3 sweep  Moderator
    @zevvion said:

Am I allowed to shamelessly promote my clan full of Giant Bomb people in here as well?

No.

@multithreat:

Please post all Destiny 2 clan recruitment info in the clan recruitment thread that's stickied to the top of the Destiny 2 forum. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.