Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

The Raid Lair might be one of the better Raid experiences to date

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Not only does it look just fantastic, it also has a very, very fun boss fight that is super active and tense. It resembles Aksis in Wrath of the Machine in some sense: a lot of running around and going to the correct places. It's one of those encounters that isn't static and allows multiple strategies to beat it. No standing on plates nonsense, just a great boss fight.

It is significantly shorter than a full Raid, but that's not a vice in this case I would say. I enjoyed this Raid Lair so much, especially because I feel like our strategy was different than the common one, which made the encounter quite a bit different.

It seems the usual places received this Raid very well, noting the art is amazing (which it is) and the encounters are great. How do we feel about it here?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.