Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking For a Crew to Raid With Tonight 10/4 on the PlayStation 4

HomeboyFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I've played Destiny off and on since launch. I haven't had much of a chance to get into a lot into 2.0 and The Taken King but am just starting to and was just thinking that I've put in around 60 hours into this game and have never been able to see any of the 3 raids because I don't have 5 others to play with. I figure that there's got to be 5 other people out there in the same situation who really want to see those parts of the game. I'm currently a level 36 Hunter with a 172 Light level. I got tomorrow (10/5) off and was seeing if we could get a crew together to raid all night, probably start around like 11:30-12:00 PDT, 1:30-2:00 CST, and ending whenever. I don't care which raid, I know I don't meet the requirements for Kings Fall but I'm down to do either of the other ones. If you're interested let me know, my PSN ID is WakeUpInFlames because back in 2007 that shit seemed fucking awesome and that's a decision Sony won't ever let me forget.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.