Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

No Time to Explain has been found!

mpdebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mpdebo

I would explain, but I don't have time ;)

Here is a great guide for No Time to Explain

We have time to explain how to obtain No Time To Explain. The much-sought-after Pulse Rifle was stealth released with Bungie’s patch to Nightfall rewards and the infamous Shadowshot glitch, but that didn’t stop Guardians from quickly demolishing the questline to obtain it.

Perks

• Smooth Ballistics
    • Accurized Ballistics
    • Smart Drift Control
    • Full Auto Rewind Again – Precision hits are immediately returned to the magazine.
      • Speed Reload – Reload this weapon quickly.
      • Hand Loaded – This weapon is effective at an extended range.
      • Fitted Stock – 25% more stability.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I_smell something funny going on.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@mpdebo:I copied and pasted some of the information from the link you provided into your post. In the future, please make your topics more than just a link.

From the Community Rules:

NO Spam: Includes but not limited to: promoting personal sites, making comments which have no discussion value such as "first" or "bump", quote pyramids or empty quoting, quoting with nothing more than "this" or "+1", battle or versus threads, "chat" threads, and creating any threads with little to no text where off-site content is linked or embedded. This includes starting forum threads to promote your latest podcast or written review on another site. Additionally, replying to spam & advertising threads is prohibited. Repeatedly replying to spam will result in your ability to post being temporarily or permanently revoked. News or articles found elsewhere and copy pasted into the forums as a new topic without signifiant original commentary will be treated as spam.

mpdebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mike: Sorry, I really didn't have time to put anything in there and just thought people would like the info.

My bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.