Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

1.03 patch notes

• 70 results
    ra20r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By ra20r

@s10129107: I know exactly what you mean I had repaired everything as a test to see how much it would cost if I died just once cost me about 4k. I don't know how much more I can take, especially since I keep getting the reflect damage mobs. I want to beat this game the challenge is nice but not to this extent. It's already hard for me to make some money and now that every time I repair it seems like I break even every time.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By Green_Incarnate

God damn these repair cost. Wanna farm Act III, but can't guarantee no death on a bad roll of special mobs.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Ares42

Damn, what a nerf. I had just struggled my way to kill Belial before I stopped playing pre-patch. Not only did he (and the 5 packs+kulle) go down way easier, but I did it with no shield and changing out some of my spec from defense to offense (still only about 14k dps or so). I even took out a pack that I would've struggled with big-time pre-patch without really sweating it at all. Also, pretty ridicolous to get 3 rare items from the pack before Belial and then only get one (which also was iLevel 52) from Belial himself.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

My WD lost 6k dps, my Wizard 12k dps and my Barbarian is just...well..useless.

Lets hope I can get some drops tonight because right now this is crap and not fun to play.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By valrog

Crafting is a lot more useful now. Not that it wasn't before, but with the reduction in costs, you can afford a few bad rolls when crafting equipment. Making gems is worth it now as well. I just wish Blizzard implemented a value feature so you don't have to manually craft a hundred gems.

Prismatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Prismatic

Can't kill Belial anymore on my barb. He enrages at about 40% HP.

Nerf my dps and make bosses enrage faster. gg.

Khadyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Khadyn

Just a heads up...yes, they DID fix the Lyceum and one other cheevo (think it was Villager's Journal?). Well, finally got them both but was given an error message with no cheevos accepted. Had to reboot game and start over to get them to accept so I could move on. Just wanted to throw it out there so people would know and not be thrown off if they get the error message and no cheevo for them...

Another weird bug (incase anyone gets it) for the Villager's Journal. After getting the Journal (and the error message) I was getting nothing out of the box in Old Ruins (where the journal is). If you get this with nothing but coins just log onto a different toon and you should hopefully get the journal and cheevo...I love Blizzard so much for the headaches...really I do!! /sigh

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ares42

@Prismatic said:

Can't kill Belial anymore on my barb. He enrages at about 40% HP.

Nerf my dps and make bosses enrage faster. gg.

Check my post. If you used to play full tank and defensive spec just drop the shield and spec more damage and it's all good. Hell, I just killed a molten, fire chains, frozen, shielding pack while DWing in act 2 with barely any kiting at all. The damage output is just so stupidly nerfed.

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By stinky

i guess i suck at diablo and the repair costs are a way of them telling me to stop.

not sure i can afford to keep trying to progress in inferno.

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By j3ffro919

@Turambar said:

When all else fails, get a party going. No more bonus party damage from enemies, so that is very viable now.

I heard that before the patch came out, but I tried looking through the patch notes to confirm that and couldn't find anything. If there is a hole in my vision could you point me where it said that, I feel like I'm losing it.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Turambar
    @j3ffro919 said:

@Turambar said:

When all else fails, get a party going. No more bonus party damage from enemies, so that is very viable now.

I heard that before the patch came out, but I tried looking through the patch notes to confirm that and couldn't find anything. If there is a hole in my vision could you point me where it said that, I feel like I'm losing it.

It wasn't part of the patch itself, but rather a hot fix that came out before it.  Note that it was stated in the 1.0.3 patch preview blog on the website, and came out soon after that.
    Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Turambar

Is anyone else regularly getting ohkoed by death wings in caves in act II now?  Like, even if you have 60% elemental resistance and 30k hp?

Robo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Robo

So I have Maghda on farm at this point post 1.0.3. better than before. But I can't get too much further than that. I don't care what some say about using SS intelligently and managing your discipline, there isn't enough discipline in the fucking world to dodge a group of vanishing naga dudes. Facing them is about getting lucky with crits and dodges or death zerging. That's it. And I'm not throwing gold down the drain with these ridiculous repair bills. Especially when it's pretty clear buying your way through is still the key to inferno success.

Also, when did it turn into the goddamned damage reflect show? Seriously, 9/10 champs seem to have that affix. Now I am starting to miss nether tentacles.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By gamefreak9

Was Belial rage always so strong? As a tank barb its more or less impossible to solo him now... I get him to about 50% health when enrage hits... and then it gets almost impossible to survive.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Ravenlight

@valrog said:

I just wish Blizzard implemented a value feature so you don't have to manually craft a hundred gems.

I feel your pain. I spent a good 10 minutes just clicking Craft and waiting yesterday. Thankfully I only spent like 5k and have a ton of perfect squares now.

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By stinky

@Robo said:

So I have Maghda on farm at this point post 1.0.3. better than before. But I can't get too much further than that. I don't care what some say about using SS intelligently and managing your discipline, there isn't enough discipline in the fucking world to dodge a group of vanishing naga dudes. Facing them is about getting lucky with crits and dodges or death zerging. That's it. And I'm not throwing gold down the drain with these ridiculous repair bills. Especially when it's pretty clear buying your way through is still the key to inferno success.

i eventually got past the naga, lots of vaulting, running and luck. dont even think of fighting them if you can make a break for an exit.

no idea how i will survive phase 1 of belial, i'll likely run out of money for repairs.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Turambar
    @Robo said:

Also, when did it turn into the goddamned damage reflect show? Seriously, 9/10 champs seem to have that affix. Now I am starting to miss nether tentacles.

Use the scatter rune on spike trap and jagged ground for caltrops.  When the invisible nagas get close to you, pop smoke screen, and they'll all blow up.  Rinse and repeat.
    Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Subjugation

@Robo said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who seemed to notice that yesterday. I think I had three sets of champions in a row yesterday that had reflect damage.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Turambar
    @Subjugation said:

@Robo said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who seemed to notice that yesterday. I think I had three sets of champions in a row yesterday that had reflect damage.

It's always been like that for me, and still is.  At least reflect damage has been reduced by a factor of 10 so half decent health regen from armor will let you tank through that.
    Robo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Robo
    @Turambar Yep, I've been messing around with spike trap + scatter since the patch. Works wonders against those bastards. At least the normal ones. Some of the champ/elite affixes are still a problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.