Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Post your mice.

• 121 results
    zrollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By zrollo
    No Caption Provided

Had this since 2004 and its still alive and kicking. Probably gonna 3m wrap it here soon.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By 71Ranchero

I have been using the same Razer Mamba since 2009. I also have a Microsoft(Logitech) Wireless Mouse 5000 that is much more comfortable for browsing the web and stuff.

No Caption Provided
    veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By veektarius
    No Caption Provided

G 700

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#54  Edited By BeachThunder

@Shookems said:

MX518
    MX518
    hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By hockeymask27
    No Caption Provided
    Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56  Edited By Hamst3r
    No Caption Provided

I've been using this mouse for 4 years now and I still like it a lot.

MC_Hify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MC_Hify

@furiouscabbage said:

I personally am using a Razer DeathAdder mouse. I bought one about a year ago with my new rig and liked it so much I bought another that I brought to work for everyday use. It's got a great weight and size that fits my hand really well. I'm not one to program a ton of buttons, so I'm just fine with just the back and forward thumb buttons on the side.

No Caption Provided

I have this mouse, It's great.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#58  Edited By Castiel

@MikkaQ said:

Well... what surface other than a mousepad does one use with a mouse?

#Douche mode on# Liquid magma motherfucker! #Douche mode off#

maginnovision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By maginnovision

I'm using a razer deathadder. I have all their mice but like it best, the other ones, and the other keyboards I have, just sit in a box, waiting for my wife to break whatever she's using.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#60  Edited By Giantstalker
    Corsair Vengeance M60
    Corsair Vengeance M60

It's a relatively new mouse and I haven't owned it long, but so far, it's a major improvement over my Microsoft SideWinder from '06. The red button on the side is also surprisingly useful for fine aim adjustments in first person games, and I've used it a lot in World of Tanks so far to great effect. It goes up to 5700dpi but I rarely push it past 3000, the snipe button is set to 800. Corsair generally puts out quality stuff.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MrKlorox

Razer Imperator
     Razer Imperator

I used to use an MX518, but found it was having issues when I bought and installed a bunch of other Logitech stuff. So I went for this mouse because of the adjustable thumb button position and the relatively high DPI (to 5600 from 1600) which helps smoothness in shooters. But for Diablo 3, which is a totally 2D point and click environment, any optical mouse of at least 1200 DPI and a sturdy clicker will do (even though there really isn't as much rapid clicking needed in D3 compared to D1 or D2).

@Giantstalker
    Nice. That sniper button looks handy. I end up having to use my DPI selectors on the top of my mouse all the time in Battlefield 3 since the aim speed differs depending on which vehicle you're in. But having to press the button that lowers the DPI four times every time I want to shoot at range often leads to fast death when someone comes up from behind and I can't spin around quick enough.
    xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xxNBxx

Mine

No Caption Provided
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#63  Edited By alistercat

I have a standard microsoft USB mouse. That Diablo mouse looks really tempting though. How over priced is £70 for that kind of functionality? I've always gone with the cheapest mice despite being a PC gamer and designer.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By matthias2437
    WoW Cata mouse. Love this thing.
    Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#65  Edited By Phatmac
    No Caption Provided

Here's mine.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Christoffer

@xxNBxx said:

No Caption Provided

Mine

This is the one I use too. Didn't quite like it at first. Now I can barely use another mouse :/ Really sweet.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Giantstalker

@AlisterCat said:

I have a standard microsoft USB mouse. That Diablo mouse looks really tempting though. How over priced is £70 for that kind of functionality? I've always gone with the cheapest mice despite being a PC gamer and designer.

The mouse I posted is on sale from Amazon for 50 quid, and $49.99 on the US site

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9000001-EU-Vengeance-Performance-Gaming/dp/B005QUQP76

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Performance-Gaming-CH-9000001-NA/dp/B005QUQP76

Just a heads up, the sale was why I bought it and it's so far been a great mouse.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#68  Edited By alistercat

@Giantstalker: Any recommendations for a keyboard? The Diablo 3 mouse is £54 on Amazon. I've only ever used under £10 mice so I don't know what the advantage of these are. I realise my mouse is pretty crappy though.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Giantstalker

Well you can buy keyboards for their tactile feel, their extra features, and possibly both for higher end models.

I feel like 'performance' keyboards have less of an impact on how I play than a good mouse, but that's just me. I use a relatively old G15 which has served me faithfully for seven years; I like the LCD panel for getting extra information such as computer load, what I'm listening to, or game-specific info. They're harder to find but the price should have dropped by now if you can get one.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By kindgineer

@ChrisOVC said:

Best mouse I have owned
    Best mouse I have owned
    Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Jrinswand
    @AlisterCat said:

@Giantstalker: Any recommendations for a keyboard? The Diablo 3 mouse is £54 on Amazon. I've only ever used under £10 mice so I don't know what the advantage of these are. I realise my mouse is pretty crappy though.

I'm pretty sure I've written about this before on these forums, but the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard is seriously the best keyboard I've ever owned. The keys have a nice, low profile, they have the best backlighting of any keyboard I've seen in years, and the keyboard is relatively quiet compared to many other keyboards I've used.

Edit: I'd like to try out a mechanical keyboard, but there's no way I'd ever be willing to shell out over $100 for a keyboard.
    Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Christoffer

@Phatmac said:

No Caption Provided

Here's mine.

Old school. What's the dpi?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@AlisterCat: @Jrinswand: Cooler Master makes a few reasonably priced mechanical keyboards that are also really good. And honestly, now that I think about it, a lot of good mech keyboards skirt around the $100 price point so if you catch a sale somewhere, you should be able to pick up anyone of your choice for less than $100.

Below $100 on Amazon:

Blackwidow

Vengeance K60

Storm QuickFire Rapid

6Gv2

Vengeance K90

ZArmor U9Plus

Meka G1

Adesso Compact

There are a few more under $100 and a few a couple or more dollars over. These are just the few few I found with great reviews. Also, I think since I'm an Amazon Associate, all those links might be reference links so since I don't wanna trick anyone into helping me or whatever, feel free to not click those at all and just search manually. If anyone knows how to turn off reference links or whatever, let me know por favor!

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use a 3.0. It's almost 10 years old. It's outlasted and outperformed a G5, Deathadder, Imperator, Xai, and G400.

No Caption Provided
    ArcLyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ArcLyte

@Hitchenson said:

MX518
    MX518

Best mouse ever made.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#76  Edited By buft

@Phatmac said:

No Caption Provided

Here's mine.

how many buttons?

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By NickL

@BabyChooChoo said:

@AlisterCat: @Jrinswand: Cooler Master makes a few reasonably priced mechanical keyboards that are also really good. And honestly, now that I think about it, a lot of good mech keyboards skirt around the $100 price point so if you catch a sale somewhere, you should be able to pick up anyone of your choice for less than $100.

Below $100 on Amazon:

Blackwidow

Vengeance K60

Storm QuickFire Rapid

6Gv2

Vengeance K90

ZArmor U9Plus

Meka G1

Adesso Compact

There are a few more under $100 and a few a couple or more dollars over. These are just the few few I found with great reviews. Also, I think since I'm an Amazon Associate, all those links might be reference links so since I don't wanna trick anyone into helping me or whatever, feel free to not click those at all and just search manually. If anyone knows how to turn off reference links or whatever, let me know por favor!

Its not under $100 but the starcraft 2 community seems to love the das keyboards everytime keyboard discussion comes up. (www.daskeyboard.com)

And I use the MX518, along with everyone else it seems.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jrinswand
    @NickL said:

Its not under $100 but the starcraft 2 community seems to love the das keyboards everytime keyboard discussion comes up. (www.daskeyboard.com)

I'll be sure to avoid that company just based on their marketing alone. "Only the hardest of hardcore gamers type without labels on the keys." Umm, thanks, but no thanks.
    Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#79  Edited By Gerhabio

I thought the plural of a computer mouse was actually "mouses", don't remember where I read that.

Not important.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By NickL

@Jrinswand said:

@NickL said:

I'll be sure to avoid that company just based on their marketing alone. "Only the hardest of hardcore gamers type without labels on the keys." Umm, thanks, but no thanks.

Lol... it comes with the territory since all of those companies compete over "gamers." I'll do you a favor, if that makes you not want to buy das then don't go to any other keyboard website, if you do then you'll be stuck buying dell and hp keyboards.

edit: personally I have considered buying that keyboard without the labels just to enjoy the show when my friends try to use my computer for something.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@NickL said:

@Jrinswand said:

@NickL said:

Lol... it comes with the territory since all of those companies compete over "gamers." I'll do you a favor, if that makes you not want to buy das then don't go to any other keyboard website, if you do then you'll be stuck buying dell and hp keyboards.

edit: personally I have considered buying that keyboard without the labels just to enjoy the show when my friends try to use my computer for something.

Sadly, I agree. Marketing for all gaming peripherals, not just keyboards, tends to be quite shit. A lot it feels very condescending and over the top for no good reason.

Also, Nick, I'm so fucking glad I'm not the only one who wanted to buy that keyboard just to f with my friends. Like seriously, I've been thinking about that forever lol

WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a blank Filco, the smooth surface is pretty nice to type on, worth the additional $5 over the DAS. Just for the matte body.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jrinswand
    @BabyChooChoo: To be fair, I could definitely use one of those keyboards without any labels, I just don't really see the point of it. Ironically, I've got an illuminated keyboard in which the illumination has been on for at least 3 years, but my keyboard is situated in a pullout drawer underneath my desktop so that I don't ever see the illumination. Also, I just watched a couple of YouTube videos about mechanical keyboards and I don't think I'd ever be able to live with all that racket. I'm a hugely tactile person but all that noise would drive me insane.
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jrinswand said:

@BabyChooChoo: To be fair, I could definitely use one of those keyboards without any labels, I just don't really see the point of it. Ironically, I've got an illuminated keyboard in which the illumination has been on for at least 3 years, but my keyboard is situated in a pullout drawer underneath my desktop so that I don't ever see the illumination. Also, I just watched a couple of YouTube videos about mechanical keyboards and I don't think I'd ever be able to live with all that racket. I'm a hugely tactile person but all that noise would drive me insane.

If you want a quiet mechanical get one with Cherry browns.

Brown switches are pretty much no louder than a standard membrane keyboard if you don't bottom out. Blues switches are the ones with audible feedback.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#85  Edited By Krakn3Dfx
    No Caption Provided

Due to my carpal tunnel, Logitech's thumb based trackballs have been my best friends for like a decade. Love em.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By 71Ranchero

@matthias2437 said:

First time i have ever heard anyone say something positive about that mouse. Everyone's always complaining about left click becoming loose and the paint falling off.

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By matthias2437

@Atramentous: I have been using mine for a year now every day and the paint is still fine and all the buttons still click solid. Guess I got lucky with it.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#88  Edited By Marz
    No Caption Provided
    spartanlolz92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By spartanlolz92

@ChrisOVC said:

Best mouse I have owned
    Best mouse I have owned

same its so awesome

mine is customized with pinky grip and then the grid rubber

palm rest eextended for big hands :)

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#90  Edited By StarvingGamer

@myketuna said:

The cheapest Logitech mouse that didn't look awful (I'm looking at you G300). Also, I hear the MX518 was really good.

Logitech G400
    Logitech G400

Dis one.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91  Edited By DystopiaX

@MikkaQ: Some people don't use mousepads. Most other mice work without them fine so some have chosen not to buy the mouse because of that.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By 71Ranchero

@matthias2437 said:

@Atramentous: I have been using mine for a year now every day and the paint is still fine and all the buttons still click solid. Guess I got lucky with it.

Nope, I was wrong. Its not the cata version, its the normal WoW branded one that is built like crap.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#93  Edited By Vinny_Says

They should make a mouse that's like a glove and lasers inside the mitt read your finger movments.

Butler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Butler

@Christoffer said:

@xxNBxx said:

No Caption Provided

Mine

This is the one I use too. Didn't quite like it at first. Now I can barely use another mouse :/ Really sweet.

Repping the G9x love as well. What color did you set yours to? And I much prefer the other coverplate. Mmh texturized.

stenchlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#95  Edited By stenchlord

I have a couple mice lol.

Logitech G700 is my main for when I'm playing MMOs and for general desktop usage. Logitech Performance M950 for laptop. Roccat Kone [+] for FPS games and I have a Steelseries Sensei laying around here somewhere...

For D3 I think I'll be using the G700 since it has the four thumb buttons.

Moonshadow101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Moonshadow101

@dekkadekkadekka said:

No Caption Provided

Microsoft Sidewinder X8.

Has two thumb buttons as you can clearly see and the red block below it is a tiny dot-matrix screen which shows the current DPI selected using one of the three DPI-on-the-fly buttons under the scroll wheel. DPI values are assigned outside of the game via the mouse control panel. There's a button near the thumb buttons that I think is a macro setter, not sure, never used it.

That's not an X8. That's a "regular" Sidewinder, without any X-whatever. (ironically, it's also the most "premium" of the bunch. The X5 and X8 are both cheaper, but lose the adjustable weights.) The X8 looks like this:

No Caption Provided

Which is my mouse. I'm a big fan of the vertical mouse buttons, which are bent in such a way that you're fully contacting both of them at the same time. Flipping between the DPIs is great for certain games. Easily the best mouse I've ever used for an extended period, but then again, like most people, I don't exactly have the funds to extensively experiment.

Kierkegaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97  Edited By Kierkegaard

@Phatmac: Damn it. That took way too long for someone to post a real mouse. C'mon internet humor.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By xxNBxx

@Butler: I have my mouse set to Diablo Red, I have the coverplate shown with the most amount of weight in the mouse.

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#99  Edited By dekkadekkadekka

@Moonshadow101: The packaging for my mouse said Sidewinder X8, I dunno what else to tell you. Maybe it's the older model? I dunno.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#100  Edited By galiant
    @Shookems
    MX518
    MX518
    I second this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.