Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DiRT 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 24, 2011

Dirt 3 is the latest installment in Codemasters' long-running Colin McRae Rally franchise. The game returns to the series' rally roots with dynamic weather, a career focusing on team-based racing, as well as introducing the freestyle event: Gymkhana.

Dirt 3 and it's amazing soundtrack.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

Edited By aurahack

I really don't think there is going to be a better soundtrack, original or licensed, released this year. DiRT 3's soundtrack is just pure aces all around. Judging by the amount of love for it on here and in the chat, I know I'm not alone so here's me giving back to you all. I collected through various blogs and Beatport downloads the soundtrack to DiRT 3, compiled all of it, edited all the tags and made custom album art for it. 43 tracks of dance, DnB, electro and britrock/pop. Hopefully y'all enjoy it as much as I am doing so right now. :)

[MOD EDIT - Link removed. Sorry, everyone.]

OST!
    OST!

The entire thing is brilliant, though. Massive props to Christian Stevenson for making another killer list of tunes for Codies.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By aurahack

I really don't think there is going to be a better soundtrack, original or licensed, released this year. DiRT 3's soundtrack is just pure aces all around. Judging by the amount of love for it on here and in the chat, I know I'm not alone so here's me giving back to you all. I collected through various blogs and Beatport downloads the soundtrack to DiRT 3, compiled all of it, edited all the tags and made custom album art for it. 43 tracks of dance, DnB, electro and britrock/pop. Hopefully y'all enjoy it as much as I am doing so right now. :)

[MOD EDIT - Link removed. Sorry, everyone.]

OST!
    OST!

The entire thing is brilliant, though. Massive props to Christian Stevenson for making another killer list of tunes for Codies.

Blur_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Blur_Fan

I agree.  I love this soundtrack (minus the emo-punky stuff).  However, I can't condone a fileshare.  If you like it, support the artist/distribution.  I think you can buy it off iTunes, either way, here's a more legitimate source.

DiRT 3 Soundtrack

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By aurahack
    @Blur_Fan: It was legitimately acquired, so there's no real need to worry. Good to link to it for those that want to, though.
    Blur_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blur_Fan
    @aurahack: Ok, cool.  Sorry for being all uppity, but working at a record label and seeing how that effects the artists ruffles the ol' feathers.

Thanks for the post though.  I'm really glad others appreciate the soundtrack
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By AlexW00d

I really hate the soundtrack to it, it all sounds the same, apart from the token Glamour of the Kill song (lol). Which is a shame. But I am glad other people really like it.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By valrog

Can anyone provide me with a list of songs? Anyway, thank you for the download link.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By trace

I've talked with aurahack, and unfortunately, while the mp3s were legitimately acquired/purchased, they weren't meant for redistribution to the masses for free, even though that's a pretty cool gesture to package them up like this. For that reason, I've edited out the link, and I'm locking the thread.

Sorry, everyone. At least you can still access the DiRT 3 soundtrack listing through the link Blur_fan provided.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.