Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Asunder Help

SuperBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SuperBuster

Maybe a waste of a topic but I can't seem to find the last body parts in Asunder, I think I got the one in Aeducan Thaig and one in Caradin's Cross but I think there's another here in Caradin's that I can't seem to find, anyone completed this quest and can help?

SuperBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SuperBuster

Nevermind, found it. For those who are also having trouble, the head is in the side passage to you left off of the main road if you are coming from the north. The torso is in the side passage to the right off the main road if you are coming from the south. The limbs are in Aeducan Thaig somewhere but I forget. Feel free to lock the thread now.

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By izzygraze
    @SuperBuster said:
    " Nevermind, found it. For those who are also having trouble, the head is in the side passage to you left off of the main road if you are coming from the north. The torso is in the side passage to the right off the main road if you are coming from the south. The limbs are in Aeducan Thaig somewhere but I forget. Feel free to lock the thread now. "
    What happens at the end? My party is in a pretty rough shape so I skipped past the rest of the body parts. Good to know for a second play through though.
    SuperBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperBuster

SPOILER: Well, once you assemble all of the body parts into the demon you have a choice to fight it for minimal, if any loot, or accept a reward of 25g for freeing it. So far I haven't seen any consequences for accepting the reward but they play it off as the "good" choice if you fight it. I don't think any of your party will disapprove of it either way.

runrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By runrabbit

Here's a guide with locations: http://www.dragonageinfo.com/quests/asunder/

Its pretty simple when you trigger the quest you find the 3 pieces (see link for locations) if you kill it you can get a weapon or armor piece but also end up with nothing. or the 25g for setting it free ofc.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Binman88
    @runrabbit said:
    "

Here's a guide with locations: http://www.dragonageinfo.com/quests/asunder/

Its pretty simple when you trigger the quest you find the 3 pieces (see link for locations) if you kill it you can get a weapon or armor piece but also end up with nothing. or the 25g for setting it free ofc.

"
    Doing a good job of reviving threads and plugging that site everytime you post, well done!
    runrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By runrabbit

As long as players are helped by it who cares. Nobody profits but yourself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.