Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Anybody have any King's Bay Leaves?

thebigJ_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By thebigJ_A

So I never did the Quina quest where you go to the Witchwood (didn't know at the time that simply going to Gran Soren 1st would cancel it), so I can't get the Witch Hunt quest to unlock where the Bay Leaves are. I'm wondering if anyone's got a spare, so I can forge some. I'm not at the end-game, so idk if I have anything anyone would want to trade. I do have access to the items the blacksmith gets when you give him the Gold Idol, so I could trade one of those I suppose.

360 tag: KSI thebigJ 1er (yeah, I know it's a terribad name, it's from years ago and I just don't feel like paying money to change it.)

thebigJ_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thebigJ_A

Well poo you guys! :P

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BestUsernameEver

hat?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @thebigJ_A said:

So I never did the Quina quest where you go to the Witchwood (didn't know at the time that simply going to Gran Soren 1st would cancel it), so I can't get the Witch Hunt quest to unlock where the Bay Leaves are. I'm wondering if anyone's got a spare, so I can forge some. I'm not at the end-game, so idk if I have anything anyone would want to trade. I do have access to the items the blacksmith gets when you give him the Gold Idol, so I could trade one of those I suppose.

360 tag: KSI thebigJ 1er (yeah, I know it's a terribad name, it's from years ago and I just don't feel like paying money to change it.)

You do not really need to do the quest. The reward is not even really that great. 
    JunkHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JunkHype

@thebigJ_A: I sent you 2, hope that helps.

thebigJ_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thebigJ_A

@vorpalparasite said:

@thebigJ_A: I sent you 2, hope that helps.

Have my babies!

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

I have some king bay leaves, trying to remember where i got them, I think near the Greatwall in that cave area. Doh, have to look at the game map to remember the name of the caves.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Karkarov

@aaronBLUEeyes said:

I have some king bay leaves, trying to remember where i got them, I think near the Greatwall in that cave area. Doh, have to look at the game map to remember the name of the caves.

Soulflayer canyon I think. King bay leaves are a bitch to find though... some ores too. Like there is this one ore with this psychotic name that is three words long I have still never found. Oh well at least I always have my unspeakable meat.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By musubi

@The_Laughing_Man: Yes, but if one is trying to do the achievement for finishing all non-notice board quests you HAVE to do that quest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.